chapter 8

Jays POV

I didn't want to leave Mal alone so I just texted Jane and asked her to come here. Of course she came over right away.

I stopped her at the door. "Mals sleeping so we need to be quiet." I told her. She smile and nodded as I invited her in.

"What's this about Jay? It sounded pretty important." She said. I sat down and looked at her. "I need a way to communicate with the Isle and a way to get back there."

She covered her own mouth. "Why?" She asked. I pointed at Mal.

"She isn't happy here Jane. I need a way to help her." I told her. She got out her phone for a second but I grabbed it. "No one can know." I told her. She sighed and rolled her eyes. 

"I was checking my mother schedule. We can go into her office and see what's there. But she has hidden everything that has to do with magic. Anything that connects us to the Isle."

I swore to myself. "Jane even if I can communicate with someone over there. Please." I begged her. "I'm scared Mals not going to survive over here. She's sick. Depressed. No one has noticed but I noticed. She ended up in the nurses office today. We need to do something."  I begged her again.

She paused for a moment. "We tell my mother just that. Be honest with her and maybe she will let her. She has to let her if she knows that she's getting sick." She told me.

I didnt want to leave Mal alone, but Jane convinced me that we had to go now if we wanted to help her as soon as possible, so I left Mal a note saying I would be right back and Jane and I rushed to her mother.

We found her in in the hall way talking to a student. Jane walked right up to her, taking her wrisit and pulling her into a near by classroom locking the door behind us. 

"What's going on you two?" She asked us.

"Mal needs to talk to someone from the Isle. Like right now." I told her. She started laughing. "You know that that can't happen." She said going to leave the room. But Jane blocked the door. 

I grabbed her hands. "She's getting sick. She's depressed. If she doesn't she's going to get worst. Please. I'm begging you. There's someone over there for her. She needs to make sure that he's okay. That he knows that she didn't want to leave him."

Jane and her mother were both holding in there tears.

"Please."

Fairy God mother nodded.

"Ill go get my wand and meet you guys in your room."

With that I knew that Mal was going to freak and ran back to the room.

Harry POV

Its been over a month since i last saw her.

"stop moaping around. She's not coming back. You were her rebellion from the rich. She used you." Uma shouted at me. I threw my hook at her.

"What we had was real. It can't be over."

A/N

GUYS
IM HAVING SO MUCH FUN WITH THIS STORY.

can't wait for you guys to see what I have in-store

Editing