40

Sebastian

I took her naked body into mine as I wrapped my arms around her using her shoulder as my support. With her finishing first I felt a source of pride. I was the only one who has ever made her feel like this. I would kill any man who even tried.

Her warm body against me was all I wanted to feel forever. I had come so close to losing this woman and I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't been able to feel this with her ever again. As our breathing started to return to normal, reality began to strike. If I didn't leave now I would be late for my flight. I could not be the man she needed me to be from prison. "Baby,"

"I know." Her words were full of sadness. She started to lean forward to grab her clothes that were thrown all over the bathroom, but I pulled her back. I didn't want to leave her like this. No matter what I did I would be causing her pain and it killed me. She turned and looked over her shoulder giving me a smile with her messy hair. I smiled back knowing that it was all my doing. She leaned forward exposing her bare bottom to me. I couldn't help myself but to smack it causing it to jiggle. She let out a little whimper before laughing.

She slipped her shorts back on throwing me my shorts. I stood up from the floor and slid the fabric over my legs. I grabbed my shirt from the counter and put it over my chest looking into the mirror seeing Glory behind me picking her backpack up off the floor. "Come here, darling." I reached out to her and she came to me with no hesitation. I positioned her in front of me and wrapped my arms around her resting my chin on the top of her head. We both looked into the mirror. "Remember this."

"I couldn't forget." She smiled into the mirror. She turned around in my arms and left a small slow kiss on my lips. We walked out of the bathroom quietly. I had to get to get to Gate H in the next five minutes. I looked over at the gate entrance before hugging her one last time. She pulled a piece of paper from her backpack and a pen and used my arm as support. She wrote her address onto the sheet and slipped it into my shorts pocket.

"I love you, Sebastian." Her innocent eyes looked up at me.

"I love you." I smiled down at her. I planted one last kiss onto her lips before I took a few steps backwards still looking at her. I turned around and went to the small security line. When I turned around the wall hid my view of her. I reached into my pocket and pulled out the piece of paper. I opened it one last time to look at her sweet handwriting and slipped it safely into my family Bible in my backpack.