Chapter two

Christopher.... he truly changed her life, forever... and not in a good way either. On June 24th of that year, Addilinne and Christopher started claiming each other as "best friends"... Christopher didn't know that Addilinne had a humongous crush on him... or so she thought. Fast forward to August of that same year. It was Addilinne's favorite time of year... softball season. Addilinne played on a team called the Misfits in a league through Chandler, Oklahoma. However, one day Addilinne's coach got a call from a coach through a league in Tulsa, Oklahoma saying that they didn't have enough players to make a team so they asked if they could send two girls over to play on He same team as Addilinne... Addilinne's coach said yes. The next day the two girls from Tulsa are there... and they're best friends. The first girl Addilinne introduces herself to is Elizabeth Wilson, she was fourteen at the time, very skinny, braces, never really good at softball... but the next girl, man... she really catches Addilinne's eye. Could Addilinne have a girl crush? No way, she likes Christopher! Or so she thinks.....
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
LIKE COMMENT FOLLOW SHARE ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO DO THE SAME. CHAPTER 3 WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW NIGHT HAVE FUN WAITING PATIENTLY!!!!!
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-: