Chapter 1 I guess

You woke up in a dark empty  classroom, your head hurting like crazy. Your vision was blurry and you had a hard time hearing (Not like there was anything going on.) You slowly got up after your vision and hearing went back to normal. Your head though was still hurting a little bit, but you told your self to suck it up. You had no idea why you were in a classroom. You have no memory of anything, only that your name is (F/N) (L/N). You spotted a huge door to your left and slowly walked towards it. You suddenly heard a yell from outside. "OUMA! PUT YOUR PANTS BACK ON!" It was a high pitched voice, but you were able to tell that it was a males voice. You hesitated for a moment and thought, "Who is Ouma? And why doesn't this dude have his pants on?" U backed away for second waiting for something else to happen, and then you heard another sorta high pitched voice saying, "Awww, Come on, Saihara-kun, was it? Lighten up a bit! It's the best we can do since we're all in this killing game! It's better than being scared all the time! Right?" "Okay, well that DOESN'T mean you have to take off your pants in front of everyone, and start running around like crazy!" Yelled the same boy from before. "W-wait. A-a k-k-killing game!??! What does he mean by that? And are there more people here? I should probably go and fin"- And right before you got to finish your thought, the door you were standing right in front of had burst open out of nowhere. Where you saw the 2 males that were yelling and running around. The male wearing all black had saw you and immediately stopped dead in his tracks, but the other male with the weird purple hair, and no pants on had crashed into you with a terrified look. You 2 fell over with the purple-haired dude on top of you, with your faces centimeters apart. You felt a small blush appear on your face. The purple haired male got up and immediately apologized. "Oh my god, I am SO SORRY!" He said while getting up, he reached out his hand for you that you slowly took. "What just happened?" You thought to your self, awkwardly smiling. "I-it's okay, don't worry about it." You said smiling. "Oh, we should probably introduced ourselves!" He said smiling with the most innocent look. He grabbed the other male in all black and took a step forward. "I'm Kokichi Ouma! Super High School Level Supreme Leader! It's nice to meet you!" He said shaking your hand. Then the other male by his side shyly walked up. "U-uh, I'm S-Shuichi Saihara! Super High School Level Detective! It's nice to meet you." You tilted your head at them. "Super high school, what? Um, what is that?" You asked curiously. "Oh I guess it hasn't came to you yet huh?" Said Ouma. "Did you just wake up now?" Asked Saihara. "Y-yeah I did." You replied. "Oh well don't worry! It will come soon! Will you at least tell us your name!" Ouma begged. "Of course! My name is (F/N) (L/N)!" You said with a happy smile. "(Y/N)? What a pretty name!" Ouma said with glee. "Hey you 2, we should probably go with everyone else, so (Y/N) can meet them." Saihara said pointing out the door. "Oh right, then let's go!" You said happily. So the 3 of you walked out the classroom, not noticing that Ouma still didn't have any pants on.