Chapter 2 here we go

After the 3 of you left the classroom, you made your way to this HUGE room where multiple males and females stood talking to each other not acknowledging the 3 of you. "Oh, my pants!" Ouma shouted and pointed at his pants that were still on the floor where he left them. Apparently that caught everyone's attention, and they quickly turned their heads at the 3 of you, mostly you. Ouma ran to get his pants and quickly put them on. "Oh right, everyone this is (Y/N)! We found her in one of the classrooms." "Oh so she woke up late?" Asked a short girl with red hair. "She looks like a magician! I wonder if she'll do some magic tricks for us!" You thought to your self, while giggling softly. "Yup! But she doesn't remember her talent." Saihara said scratching his head. "Hey (Y/N)! Why don't you go and introduce your self to everyone?" "Yeah sure!" You said smiling.

(SKIP BECAUSE NO ONE CARES)

After introducing your self to everyone, you all gathered into a circle talking about the most important thing. "(Y/N), I don't know if you know this yet but, we're all in this horrible killing game invented by Monokuma. We still don't know much, but all we know is that none of us are going to murder anyone, we swore by it." Said Kaito. You already heard of Monokuma, and what he looks like, but you haven't seen him yet. You then felt a shiver go down your spine. You're usually very calm in serious situations, but a killing game!?! What am are you supposed to do?! Then Kaito began to speak again, "Oh and we all decided to break into groups of 2, and look around this weird place......And if we find anything to lead us out of this place, or something that seems unusual, we must report it back immediately right here! We will be searching this place for about an hour and then we come back. Got it?" "Got it!" Everyone shouted. "Hey (Y/N)! Let's be pairs and search this place together!" Ouma said  grabbing your hand, already leading you out of the room. You didn't have a chance to say anything, but it's not like you were going to say no. Ouma was talking to you about almost everything, and asking you so many questions. And then it hit you. You stopped with your eyes wide open. "Ouma! I remember! I remember my talent! I'm the Super High School Level Soft Ball Player!" (Sorry for the stupid talent) Puma turned his head towards you with the biggest smile. "Wow (Y/N) that's amazing! You have an awesome talent!" "T-thanks!" You said giving off a soft smile and blushing. Then Ouma turned to you, but looking away at the same time. "(Y/N), d-do you think we're going to get out of here soon?" You were shocked to hear those words. Ouma was the one that was always smiling and joking around, seeing him like this made you a little bit uncomfortable for some reason. Maybe it was the thought of having to cheer him up with positive words, which really isn't your thing. Then without thinking, you grabbed Ouma's hand while giving him the most light but positive smile ever. Ouma looked at you and smiled back. Everything you wanted to say, Ouma understood. "Wow, you couldn't say anything to me! You're really bad at cheering people up, huh?" He said laughing hard. "W-wait, what?" You said in confusion. "Come on let's actually do something", he said with a pouty lip. So the 2 of you ran into a small building.