Irritated

Adrien woke up in his limo. He didn't remember how he got there. He just remembered his battling the akumatized villain, Choice. 

"Mister and Misses Agreste this is your stop."

Adrien looked to his right and to his surprise there was Chloé. Clearly irritated about something. Who knows she's Chloé.
To Adrien she looked different. Maybe it was her hair? Up instead of down. Or was it her black and white dress paired with her yellow suit jacket and high heels?

Adrien exited the vehicle to see his home. He didn't ask any questions hoping that he wasn't married to Chloé. Chloé latched onto Adrien's arm as he stared at her confused.

"Adrikins? Aren't you gonna knock?"

"Knock?"

He didn't understand why he should knock it's his house after all.

"Fine, I'll knock."

Chloé pounded on the door. Felix answered the door and greeted both Chloé and Adrien with hugs. That was unlike Felix. He was never the one for affection of any type. Chloé dragged Adrien into the mansion. The interior looked the same but had more of a feminine touch.

"Alya, Nino, Axel, and Adele are here. Sabine and Tom are here. Marinette is with Nina and Louis in the kitchen making cookies. Dad's here. Mom, I think is looking threw photos in the living room."

Felix rambled on as if excepting Adrien to know who Axel, Adele, Nina, and Louis were. If the names didn't throw Adrien off then it was probably Felix's appearance. He looked like a blonder younger version of their father but dressed it a black three quarter sleeved tee. He was wearing glasses too, Adrien did remember that Felix's vision was depleting.

"Wait.... did you say mom's here?"

Adrien surprising question startled both Chloé and Felix.

"Adrien, honey she been her helping Felix and Marinette."

Chloé patted her husband on the back. Adrien rushed to the living room to see a woman with graying blonde roots flipping threw family albums.

"Mom?"

Adrien question. Was this real or a imagination? She looked up and her green eyes stared into his. He knew at that moment he never wanted to leave even if he was married to Chloé.

"Adrien, come sit. I know I look at these pictures every reunion but can you just humor me?"

She asked patting the couch cushion next to her. Adrien sat next to her and hugged her. He never wanted to let go. Tears instinctively ran down his face.

"I missed you." He muttered.

"Sweetie, you were gone for a week and it was your five year anniversary with Chloé. You don't have to be dramatic."

Adrien let go of his mother.

"I've been married to Chloé, five years?"

"Of course you have, silly. I still wondering when your gonna give me some grandchildren. I'm only going live so long."

She joked. As Adrien eyed the album.
He recognized Felix and Marinette instantly they were sharing a large milkshake. There was a caption 'first date.'

"Marinette and Felix?"

Adrien questioned as he looked at the picture as if he was trying to wish out it's existence.

"I remember that. I stalk them until they let me take a picture. And I'm still glad I did."

"You stalked them?"

Adrien started laughing. He wouldn't put that past her. She was still the mom he remembered.

"Well, duh. First look at her I was like she's gonna be my daughter in law. I'll be honest tho, I always thought you'd end up with her."

"Why's that?"

Adrien said curiously.

"ChatNoir and Ladybug are made for each other."

"Marinette's Ladybug??!"

"Of course, not."
She shook her head slightly then continued.
"Your not ChatNoir so I thought since Felix is that he would end up with Ladybug, whom ever she is. But with that said I wouldn't have the joy of Chloé being my daughter in law."

She said sarcastically. She liked Chloé but that girl knows what buttons to push.

"Did you just say I'm.... not ChatNoir?"