Wide Awake

I sit up straight  yelling from my nightmare my mum and sister run in to the room. what whats going on Jennave my mum says. I just sit there staring strait ahead at a wall. My loving sister Annabeth came up to me and waved her hand in front of my face. I slowly blink and hold her hand. She also had a pale face. my mum says time to get ready. My sister leaves the room.

Im the only one to turn up early to the square  I guess people dont want to be there at all. soon me and some of my friends were picked we were taken away. when it was time i stood ready to run. but let me explain how it works when the bell sounds you run into the forest  and hide. no contact with any one unless they are right beside you but that does not not normally happen on alliances are normally fake like a trick and the place is so big nobody really runs into each other when you have been found you you are dragged away and nobody knows  what happened to those people who have been found.

There goes the bell i run until i run out of puff i climb to the top of a tall rock staring at the crunchy yellow grass from the heat. I squint i see my friend Lulu hiding in a bush. Then i hear voices two big men come along. I duck behind my rock. i peek up only to see them draging Lulu away kicking i wanted to fight but then i will get taken too.  back at home there was a knock at the door Annabeth answered the door. one of the big men was there he grabed Anna and she was tied up in the middle of the field 

Jennave where ever you are save you sister he yells. i hear anna  crying a little when he looks away i throw a rock hits im right in the back of the head. three pointer i think. he turns and growls. but anna sees me and giggles. 

I quckly duck back behind my rock. The man Gruffs and says to the other give her back shes no use to us. They pick up anna and take her home she was finely. I look around for a new place to hide then suddenly somthing taps me.

I was about to Screem but the hand covers my mouth. Then i hear a whisper. Do you wanna get up both caught! it said i peek behind me I sigh a sigh of relief it was a friend of mine we give each other a big hug. 

Good hiding spot she said quietly. Yep i replied i was in a rush. Then a sad look came over my face. Whats wrong she asks well Tilly i say Lulu your sister was.... Was what Tilly says in panic. Shhh i say well Lulu was... taken. Tilly blinked. no ill be found and ill found her Tilly jumped um and yelled came and find me the two men came after her i run untie annabeth and, then tilly is taken away when the big men return they see annabeth is gone and give up.

Then the Syrian alarm and it means its over I take Annabeths hand and we walk in together.

later at home i go meet Tilly and her sister Lulu they have both been badly beaten. 

I always thought i was asleep for all my like but now i know im........................................................ Wide Awake