What Now?

My heart jumped farther than it already had. I honestly did not know what to say. This situation, was new to me. The chance to find love, it has been in front of me for a long time. What have I ever done to deserve a moment so perfect. The chance to kiss him was clear, just lean in and do it. I started to close my eyes and lean in. Then, sooner than I thought, I felt lips softly press against mine. It lasted for 3 minutes, then, he grabbed my waist and carefully layed back and put me on top of him. I started to worry about his mom, I didn't wanna get in trouble, or him in trouble, but it continued. I didn't wanna ruin the best moment of my life. Then I calmly leaned back and sat up and looked at him. "Maybe we should save it for later...." I said winking.
          Thomas
So, we sat there for a few minutes, and our eyes locked. It was a few moments of love, with the eyes. I started at her in her sparkling eyes as she slowly looked up to me. Then I felt a hand on mine. I looked down and saw her hand with a dream catcher braclete on....

Like the one above^^^^^^^^
      Then I look back up at her and finally get the guts to say it..... "I love you." The words quietly came out of my mouth. Then, in her eyes I saw it coming. "I love you too." Then I grabbed her head and pulled it to my shoulder.
         Tammy
I could tell this was real love, we looked in eachothers eyes, and finally, there was a kiss. It was finally time to go home and on my way I thought, I hope he remembers that my birthday tomorrow and I'm finally turning his age. I love how our birthdays are 3 days apart. Then I arived to my house and my mom caught me leaning on my hand, and staring in to space. "What are you thinking about?" She asks me and I snap out of it and look at her. "Huh" I say. She stares at me for about 10 seconds and finally says, " how was your day?" I didn't have to think twice, "better," she looked at me with confusion. Then she looked at my dad, who shrugged. "What did you do today?" Then I looked at her the same way, " Why,did I do something?" "Lets go talk outside." "Excuse us dad" I say to my dad who looked at me as I walk past him to go out front. She brought me to the patio. "Ok, who's the lucky man?" She says to me. "How did you know." I looked at her accidentaly sounding a little angry.  "I'm mom, I know everything." She says (referring to every single other mom.) "Ugh, fine, his names Thomas." I tell her in a way that makes her look surprised. " Thomas, like the one across the street." She says starting to laugh. "It is the one across the street" I mumble to her. Yet she heard me. So I walked upstairs to my room. I couldn't stop thinking about Thomas. He was always on my mind. I care about him. I miss him. I love him.