sunday

Sunday 11:30

"Here you go, one Carmel Twist!"

I grabbed my drink whilst thanking the guy behind the till and sat down on a nearby seat that was overlooking the rest of the airport. I noticed that there was quite good lighting so i took a few pictures; i found one that i really liked and decided to post that one on my Instagram. Alot of comments started to roll in so i decided to read a few.

itslunabrooks

7,421 likes

Can't waitttt

tagged SophiaRobinson

View all 6,981 comments

@username how is she so beautiful? @username1

@SophiaRobinson HOLY FUCKKKK MY BEST FRIEND IS BEAUTIFULL

@SophiaRobinson can't wait to see you babygirl its gonna be LIT

@username2  gonna miss you luna!!!!

@username1 IKR @username I wish i was her rn

@username3 HOTTTT

@loglady99  You are stunning !! cant wait to meet you xx

@username4 smash 

@itslunabrooks awww same here x @loglady99

I turned my phone off to save battery and figured i might as well head on the plane now seeing as i had nothing to do. The flight was super boring i mostly went on my social media and after that i took a nap. When i woke up the plane had landed so i got off with the rest of the passengers and got my luggage. I started searching for Sophia in the crowd of people; tbh i was really excited to be living with my best friend i mean two years ago when she moved to Norway i thought i would never see her again but here i am. I felt someone tap me on the back, i turned around and was met with Sophia.

"AAAGHHHHH SOPHIA" i screamed whilst running up to her.

"LUNAAAA I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH" she said hugging me back.

After we caught up we decided to go in Sophia's car back to her place. When i got to her place i couldn't believe it, it was so amazing. She showed me my room and i started to unpack all my belongings; i decided to stop halfway through as i cba and Sophia and i decided to go to a little cafe to relax.

 She showed me my room and i started to unpack all my belongings; i decided to stop halfway through as i cba and Sophia and i decided to go to a little cafe to relax

                                                         { this is what her room looks like so far }

At the cafe Sophia was explaining everything about Norway to me and was talking about the school which she would be attending with me tomorrow. I was so scared about tomorrow i mean i only knew one person and my Norwegian wasn't very good. I just hoped i would be pretty much in Sophia's classes. we started to take a few pictures of each other and posted them.

SophiaRobinson

4,899 likes

My favvv girl

tagged itslunabrooks

view all 1,981 comments

itslunabrooks

5,241 likes

the diet didn't last long....

tagged SophiaRobinson

View all 3,529 comments

@SophiaRobinson Oops .... we couldn't help ourselves

After the food arrived we decided to play a game on which both of us each had to ask a different guy for his number. Sophia went first and walked across the cafe; i couldnt stop laughing at her as there was only one guy in the cafe and he was defiantly over 50. At last she looked over at me with a face and walked up to the old guy. When Sophia first asked him he seemed a little bit confused but gave it anyway. I burst out laughing when she came back to our table. "Shut up!! Okay, it's your turn ... you can either go for the old guy or the little boy" she said pointing to an 14 year old kid who just walked in. I thought for a second until i heard screaming outside the cafe; me and sophia rushed out thinking it was important but it was only some idiots making fun of some poor guy. Sophia started nudging me and i knew what she was thinking. I brought up enough courage and walked up to one of the guys (The one in the middle who was the most attractive). I stood there for a few seconds until he looked up from his phone, but this time all the boys in the group were quiet but i could still here the few boys saying "Oy i'd smash her"

"She's hot"

"Does she go to our school?".

As the boy in front of me looked up i swear my heart stopped for a second; from far away he quite attractive but from up close he was just gorgeous. He smirked as he could tell i was attracted to him, i completely froze there for a few seconds until i remembered. "Could i have your number?" i asked confidently. The boy just stood there and looked me up and down before grabbing the phone out of my hand and typing it in. When he gave it back i looked up to the contact and saw that he had put it in as 'Daddy'. I started to walk away laughing when i felt someones grip on my wrist i turned around and was faced with the boy who was really close to me.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"Luna" i replied.

"I'm William."

{Writers comment}

Hope you guys all liked the first chapter please comment below and let me know your thoughts and how i could improve etc,,,

okay bye my lovelies - mia