New Enemies

"Hey, what's that?!" A man yelled out. Too late. Quickly, Meliodas launched into the air and Full Countered the yellow ball of explosive flames heading for the ring.

   "Damn, they're here already?!" Meliodas complained, landing.

   "That equipment's sacred treasure class," King told us.

   There were two slim, young ladies and some sort of red blob of armor. One woman seemed to have her eyes closed. She had long black hair and bangs that cover her forehead. Her body was covered in light gray armor as she wielded a lance. The other woman had lavender hair that fell to be about chin-length. Her attire was a skirt and showy torso armor, as it consisted of a round opening to show her cleavage. They were riding terrifying black, ray-like creatures. Lucky us, they seemed to be no more than their transportation.

   "It sure is. I bet Guila's gotten a lot stronger than she was at the Necropolis. And what's worse, there's three this time. Let's split up for now!" We all dash off and I decide to let the guys handle these idiots. They clearly know them. I go searching for people who are stuck or injured. I see one woman with a child and scoop her up, flying her forwards.

   At the front is Taizoo, who is running and carrying children, leading the charge. Silently, I acknowledge the man and place my trust in him to lead these people to safety. I dropped the woman behind him and told her to run before doing another check. Everyone else is pretty far, but I help some stragglers get ahead before something pops into my head and I freeze, just floating in the air.

   Diane's Gideon. We cracked the ring, I doubt it didn't fall into the crevasse we made. That thing is freaking heavy after all. I flew over and landed nearby, sprinting the last couple feet to avoid drawing attention. I could already hear battles starting.

   "I can't believe it," I heard Diane's voice, "It's gone! Gideon's not here anymore." She whined in frustration, "What am I gonna do?" I arrived to find Diane, stressed, next to the broken arena. Her hands were pressed against the sides of her face.

   "Diane!" I announced my presence.

   "(Y/N)," She turned towards me to say something, her mouth open, but quickly looked away like she'd heard something. I followed her gaze to a man trapped under a large boulder, "That old man! He must've been caught in one of Guila's attacks." So Guila has the explosives. Got it.

   "Right!" We both rush over and Diane lifts the boulder off of him while I start to help him up.

   "Diane the Serpent Sin and (Y/N) the Cat Sin, members of the Eight Deadly Sins! Hold it!" Looking up, I realize it's Howzer. He has his chest out and shoulders back. I feel a little pride sneak onto my face as a smile. He's grown up to be a good man, I can sense it.

   "Howzer-" Diane starts, but Howzer continues over her.

   "For the crimes you committed a decade ago, assassinating our Grand Master and attempting a coup-"

   "We didn't do that," I told him honestly. Surprise appeared on his face as his eyes widened.

   "Anyway, he comes first," Diane insisted, looking over at the man with a soft expression, "Hang in there."

   "We'll take you somewhere safe," I assured him, holding him up with a hand on his back.

   "I'm grateful." The man's voice was ruff and he clearly wasn't in great shape. I made sure to be extra gentle. He's clearly not a young man anymore.

   "Man, don't change the mood like that," I heard Howzer complain. Clanks slowly came closer to our position. I looked up to see someone in large, cylindrical armor with two clubs. While the armor was almost a rust red, the clubs were large turquoise spheres held by golden colored plating. Their face was hidden and only through a a stumpy cross could you seeing two glowing yellow dots for eyes. It was one of those three attackers.

   "Hello there!" He called out, his body shifting back and forth as he walked, "Allow me if they're a bother." He raised his clubs, "Adon, adon, adon, cha! Adon adon adon, cha!" Immediately I fell onto my knee as an unknown pressure forced itself down on top of me. I could see that Diane was struggling as well.

   "Wh-what's going on? My body feels heavy," She managed.

   "You're telling me," I gasped out. The ground beneath us began to crack, "Throw him." I desperately shifted the man to Diane, knowing just what would happen.

   "Catch him for us Howzer!" Diane yelled. She threw the man at the Holy Knight just as the ground below us crumbled under the pressure.

   "SHIIIII-" I yelled with Diane as we plummeted downwards.