Girl Time!

Jake P.O.V.

I looked down and blushed when Tessa said that and I saw YN did too. Do I like YN? No that's not possible I just met her!

I get snapped back into reality with Anthony waving a hand in my face and saying "Helloooo! Jake, you there?"

I say, "What?"

"We've been calling your name for like a minute." Martinez tells me.

"Oh sorry I was thinking about something..." I reply.

Tony winks at me and looks at YN and mouths "you like her" I shake my head no and mouth back "I just met her"

After this we start to learn more about YN and a few fans came up to us to take pictures and we gladly did. After we were all done we went back to the Team 10 house and all the fans outside were crazy. (Seriously why would you go in front of someone's house and stay there and bother them like give them privacy) We all finally got inside and Tessa took YN upstairs to their room I'm guessing.

Your P.O.V.

I didn't know the fans outside could be that crazy but I was wrong. Whatever. So Tessa is bringing me upstairs to our room to decorate and stuff.

"We should go buy you a bed." Tessa said.

"OK let's go!" I answered.

In the car I just had to ask Tessa, "So Tessa are you and Chance a thing?"

"Umm well since your in Team 10 now I guess I could tell you, yes we are dating." Tessa answered. (I know that they recently broke up but just pretend they are still together for the story OK thx!)

I fan girled inside but kept cool and said, "omg wow congrats I always shipped you guys!"

"Thanks I get that a lot whenever I tell someone haha."

*Time skip after shopping*

Me and Tessa got home and we're setting up our room and it looked so cool! Me and Tessa had some girl talk for the rest of the night then eventually fell asleep. This was literally one of the best days of my life!

Hey guys so I haven't been publishing lately because of me being lazy and just binge watching Jake and Logan's old videos (mostly Logan) so sorry about that. I'll try to publish more but I'm not promising! See yaaaaa dab!