The confession! ♡

Magnificent he had said...
Russia leaned towards his boyfriend staring at his eyes.

"Not as magnificent as you my love"

He gently closed the gap between their lips pulling him to a kiss different from any other that had shared. It was full of innocence, love and adoration.
He stated deep into his eyes and have him another quick and tender kiss. This time he parted sooner.

"Lovi... I have never felt like this before. When I felt your fingers on my skin for the first time I felt so safe... it burned gently on my skin and your touch still lingers now. That warmth and safety you make me feel... I've never been so happy of such a reckless thing as what we did... when I told you back then that I wouldn't mind falling in love with you... I was already falling. But no. I never fell. I was really really high, and you kept me there. High on a perfect soft cloud... and I never want to get down from it. I love you my dear, I love you more than anything in this world and I want you to be as happy and safe as you make me feel. I want to love you every second of my life. And I want the world to know I do."

He gently gave him a sunflower, but on the middle of it rested two beautiful rings.

"You can chose either the feminine or the masculine one, I don't care. As long as you say yes."

He placed a hand gently on his cheek and staring deep into his eyes said:

"@Sassy_King_Lovino, become one with Mother Russia, da? Marry me, my beautiful sunflower, and let me take care of you the rest of my life"