Sorry for Inconvenience

Guys I don't know how many are freaking out or going to freak out cause I removed my book  "Marrying Him" from wattpad, but I'm literally freaking out.

So yesterday out of curiosity I typed and searched for "Bluerosesmylove" in Google (who wouldn't love to see their name in Google) and to say I got shock of my life is understatement. The shocking news is my story published in another website named 'Truyenfun.com'

This is the first time I ever heard of this website and I didn't even understand the language of the website, but I saw that this website published my book as it is

This is the first time I ever heard of this website and I didn't even understand the language of the website, but I saw that this website published my book as it is. It's like complete copy paste of wattpad book. Or this is an extension of wattpad account, which I'm not aware of. And you know what's the magic, once after I removed my book from wattpad, I clicked on this website, but it shows that my chapters as error....aka they have been removed.

When I started writing "Marrying Him" on wattpad I'm aware of the potential danger of getting my story/idea plagiarized. But I never expected to get my story published in another unknown website. And that too makki ki makki. Sure that book is under my name only, but I didn't give permission to that website to publish my book.

Finally I'm pissed off. Angry and Sad too. It took hours, weeks to pen down a single chapter, yet someone comes and publishes my book in some other place without my knowledge. And the worst of It, that website is famous for this. Many books have been published without the authors permission or knowledge. There are many complaints being made to wattpad community against them, yet I don't think much action is taken.

I later did more research and came to know it's some weird website of Vietnamese language which is mirror work of wattpad which is also full of malware(virus). Don't ask me what they are. And it's not alone, but two or three more websites are there out mirroring wattpad work. And it's been going on for a year??

Plagiarism has become very common nowadays that many authors even left wattpad due to this problem.

So anyway I'm going to remove my book till I come back after my exams. And that time too I'll try to make my chapters private and people who follow me will get to see my book. I know even it won't stop many people/websites to plagiarize, but let's see what happens in future.

And please bring to my notice if anyone out there in wattpad or anywhere plagiarized my book, so I can take necessary action against them and protect my hardwork.

Thanks for you Patience and Love.

Till next time,

Love you all,

Bluerosé.