Prologue

Third POV.

Ah, England... a naturally cold and dark place, perfect for unwanted beings to roam around freely.

Among them are werewolfs, vampires, demons, ghosts, angels....

The possibilities are endless... so endless that you might find something or rather someone that isn't supposed to be there...

...That would be very thrilling, don't you agree...?

Well that's exactly what (M/N) and his two friends are going through. They are unwanted by both supernatural and humans just by existing. Humans think they are out of place.... their behavior is not the best and their eyes seem to hold some strange emotions. The supernatural beings despise them greatly, so fights are constantly happening between them.

They don't care.

They know the reason why they are hated.

"...The three sacred Beasts will rule the world once it drowns in chaos..."

They fear... Those who know that they exist are scared that if they cross the path of this "Beasts" they will meet a terrible fate...

That theory is not a lie...

That fate... it is the worst event that could happen to someone... either the beasts kill you on the way or you meet something worst...

It is something really unplesant...

__________

Ahhh~ Finally I can start this book. I know is short but do not fear, the chapters will be filled with juicy details and more fun.

Keys:

M/N=Male Name

N/n=Nickname

D/N=Dog Name [You will understand in later chapters]

R/N=Rival Name [Please make sure its a Male Rival]

That is all for know [I think...] It will really help out if you voted for the story, follow and comment.

Vision out!