Whats left

Sorry its taken so long loves... Here she is.. A good ass chapter.
"Reya! Wally!" Artemis shouted happily as we walked through the Zeta tube. "You guys are safe!" Superman said as he rushed over, "where is batman?" he continued. "What do you mean?" Reya asked looking at the blue and red hero. "Didn't he save you two?" Superman asked. "No wally did." Reya said. Superman looked up with worry. "Clark where is Bruce?" Reya demanded. The man of steel rushed over to a supply closet and pulled out a pair of special camera and HUD glasses. "Guild me when i get there!" he commanded as he dashed out the cave. Clark flew as fast as he can the boom of the sound barrier being broken was heard over the small town. The team ran over to the computer and pulled up the camera feed that mostly just showed the blur of wind shooting past as the man of steel rushed to his friend. Clark slammed to the ground in front of the warehouse.

"Go in through that door there" Wally said using the console to highlight the door for Clark. Clark followed wally's recommendation and found nothing but an empty room. "That makes no sense that's where...." wally began but then stopped, "to the left over there" he finished looking at the scene quizzically. Clark walked through the building it almost looked completely different. Nothing was as it was 15 minutes ago. Clark reached the room where Reya was tied up and on the chair was something that froze everyone. The bat cowl... But something was in it.... Very head shaped..... Clark sighed sorta relief and disappointment. He pulled the mask off to show the jokes head. "This isn't good" clark said looking up at the door leading to the boom tube. He walked through and to the boom tube. "It almost looks like it hasn't been used in years!" clark pointed out. On the floor was dried blood and a rusted stained batarang.

Clark walked into the mountain and looked to Reya and wally. "No sign of a body...." clark said looking devastated himself. "He's dead" Reya said Horsley as she stood up shaking and headed to wally's room in the cave and laying in his bed. Wally walked in shortly after and stood there nervously. "He's gone wally....who is doing this?" she looked up at wally with tear streaming down her face. Wally laid beside her and pulled her face into his chest where she can cry as much as she wanted. And she did, Reya let it all out, wrapping her arms around wally and crying.

Reya's eyes fluttered a bit as she felt warmth beneath her face. "W-what happened" she thought to herself then it started to come back and she squeezed at the sheets only to remember where she was before she fell asleep and then felt what she was squeezing. The fabric wasn't her sheets... Or any sheets... It was wally"s shirt... 'Wait his shirt?' she opened her eyes to see nothing but darkness her eyes adjusted and she saw wally in his PJs. He must have slipped out from under her and changed while she was asleep then just slide right back under. Reya blushed when she thought about it more 'd-did he change in here... W-with me sleeping.' then the guilt set in... 'What's your problem Rey... Bruce is most likely dead, your house is destroyed, you were tortured.... This isn't a time to be happy... Or anything but angry, sad, and determined.'

She tensed up as wally's hand moved to her back and lightly stroked it in his sleep. 'A-anger, d-d-determination, sadness' he tried to fill her head with trying to avoid feeling anything else. "W-Wally?" she tried to sorta ask state but her voice came out cracked and very hoarse. She sounded like she had been crying for hours.... Though she cant remember how long she cried for until she fell asleep. She looked up at his sleeping face, she must have spent to much time in the. Cave with the bats cause it seems she basically has night vision, she could almost perfectly see him. Why is she feeling like this right now.

'I definitely know i love him... Thats for sure... But why do i need to feel that rn i just lost so much and yet i feel... Safe...... Whats wrong with me.' she rolled onto her back and looked at the ceiling but only for a second before wally pulled her right back onto his chest holding her tight. She blushed profusely and there was a quiet knock at the door. Reya looked up at Wally but he didnt so much as stir so she quietly whispered "come in".