.

epigraph

“you have been taught your legs are a pit stop for men that need a place to rest a vacant body empty enough for guests but no one ever comes and is willing to stay”

- rupi kaur

∆•∆•∆

The Leftovers

“This is what's left of them.”

Where a teenage girl is raped by her crush.
Where a rich teenage boy gets raped by his step sister.

*please note that this poem will switch between the teenage girl and boy. they are two individual strangers that are experiencing the same exact thing*

∆•∆•∆

dedication

boys~ to those who fear emotions

girls~ to those who were told to sit still and look pretty

∆•∆•∆

shout out

this poem should not be taken even the slightest as a joke. if so please kindly leave.

if you haven't gotten it already this poem is about rape. but it reaches beyond that. it reaches to those who feel like victims to anything and everything. to those who were abused. the ones who feel like they've been targeted in the worst way ever.

and to those who were raped you deserve better.

rape is and should not be taken into the slightest joke or immaturely​. it is an act that still goes on and there are victims who are out there in the shadows of fear.

and for that

this one's for you.

please note that since this book can and may be triggering since it is written but not limited to rape, suicide/suicidal thoughts, all forms of abuse to name a few. i simply wanted to warn you before you proceed further. thank you.

∆•∆•∆

fin