Your favorite thing to do together

I decided to start doing preferences :)

_____________________________

Scott: cuddling or relaxing considering he's always fighting or trying to keep everyone safe.

Stiles: Working on solving supernatural mysteries together, plus his thinking face is adorable.

Derek: training, he loves teaching you to fight and you love learning to fight. Although training fights together usually end up in heated make-outs. 

Isaac: taking get away trips from everything that goes on, any time spent with each other, alone.

Liam: playing lacrosse. He likes trying to teach you how to play and you enjoy watching him, it's a win - win.

Theo: working out, or - watching him workout.

Allison: archery. She loves teaching you something she's passionate about.

Lydia: just talking, about everything. Trying to help her understand banshee abilities, her explaining schoolwork to you, or simply talking about things you love.

Malia: anything outside, the fact that she was a coyote for years of her life, she still enjoys being outside like she was before.

Kira: spending time researching kitsune facts and history, she loves that you enjoy helping her find out more about herself.