Again?!

(Yo guys quick AN... so my school starts tomorrow and I'm afraid that I will not be able to do this as often as I would like so I'm very sorry guys... this will most likely not be posted every day... but I'll post as often as possible... well hope you enjoy have a good day.<3)

(Y/N)'s POV

My scream was muffled and I did it until I stoped blushing. I got up and felt a little light-headed so I got a cut of water. As I got the water I tried to avoid Harry because his specialty was to make me blush like an idiot.

As I drank my water I herd foot steps. I put down the water and ran to the room and locked the door. Harry and I were the only ones at the house... I think... I think that Uma and Gil were still at the shop.

There was a knock on the door... I said and did nothing. Then another knock, "(Y/N)? (Y/N) I know you are in there. Just come open the door." It was Harry, of course. I did and said nothing, again and there was just a voice."I won't do it again, I promise, unless... you want me to.~"Harry said mischievously.

Him saying that if I wanted him to he would... kiss... me again. I felt a chill go up and down my spine and felt my face get warm.

He spoke again his voice quiet,"I'll just pick the lock, you know. I have a hook and it and pick almost every lock if I use it correctly." He sent a chill down my spine again.

I hear him picking the lock. I run up to the door and he stops. I fell for it... I unlocked the door. "Knew you would do it eventually." He said with a wide grin on this face. He looked into my eyes and I quickly looked away.

He got closer as I got farther. 'Oh no... not this again.... oh... just WHY.... why did I do this to myself I like him and he is getting closer but he just UGHH- wait... did I just say I like him??? Oh no.' I thought to myself and blushed deep red.

I kept backing up as he got closer and closer. Soon I got to the end of the room and Harry was there pinning me on the wall.. 'oh no oh no oh no oh no why why why why not again he is going to make me blush more and WHAT IS UMA OR GIL WALK IN?!' I panic to myself I think Harry can read minds.

"Don't worry little (Y/N)~ the door is locked~ we are alone~" Harry said as he grind at me with devilish eyes. I try to speak back but nothing comes out.

Then right then and there he kisses me it felt more... passionate this time... because this time it was not a dare or something like that it was him... doing what ever he wanted.... it was sweet and I liked it? He didn't go anything bad he just kissed me... and of course... I kissed back.

He pulled away with a grin on his face.
He asked me a simple question. He asked-
-------------------------------------------------------
[552 without both ANs]
•Pls read•
Again sorry for probs not being able to post every day but I'll try to post as often as possible! What do you think Harry will ask. (Pretty simple) and what other fan domes of ships do you guys like?? I will be reading comments to see what you guys are into... I want to start a new book maybe when I'm done this one but I would love to know what you guys want or like. Well now bye guys and if any of you start school I hope it is good!!! Bai!!