#26 - Chris Chambers (pt. 1)

Like any other teenager, lunch was one of your favorite times of the school day for you. Not only because of the food, but of a certain boy.

Ever since you sat next to him in history class, you immediately developed an insane crush on Chris Chambers.

Unfortunately, your interactions with Chris have been slim, so the only times that you really get to see him are when you eat lunch in the cafeteria, and daydream about the boy who sits two tables down from where you and your group of friends sit together.

"(Y/N), are you even listening to me?"

"Hm, what?"

The sudden break of silence made you turn around to see the face of your friend, who didn't seem very happy about your lack of attention.

"Seriously, one of these days you're going to get caught staring at him, you know."

"Oh please," you say, "He probably doesn't even know my name, (Y/F/N). It's a negative two percent chance that he would recognize me at all!"

She rolls her eyes, turning to the girl on her right, starting to chat about a hair product that Elizabeth Taylor was using.

Tuning out all the voices around you, you slowly find Chris, who is eating a sandwich of some sort, sitting with three other boys that you seem to recognize from your different classes. One of those boys sit right in front of him, blocking the majority of Chris from your point of the table.

You start to think about what you can do to get his attention. You didn't want to act like you were trying too hard, but at this point, you were left with very few alternatives.

Trying to get a better look at Chris' face, you seem to lose all track of time, leaving everything blurred except for a certain Chambers.

Well, until Chris makes eye contact with you.

Heart jumping in your throat, you look away, feeling the heat on your cheeks, and frantically trying to make yourself as convincing as possible.

Just wait ten more seconds to see if he's still looking at me. Resist, you nincompoop!

All types of thoughts started to rush into your head, and you couldn't stop it.

Jesus Christ, I hope I didn't look like a creep, that would suck! Please tell me that he looked away!

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god...

You look up from your hiding place, carefully trying to get a glance of what Chris is doing. He was still looking back at you.

His eyes seemed to linger on yours, which made your face heat up once more, and then he looked back at his friend, who wasn't aware of anything that just happened.

The lunch bell rang, commencing you to walk slowly to homeroom. Another 2 hours of school left.

Great.

••••

I think I'll get back into the two part imagines and preferences. Let me know if you have any requests.

- C.