Chapter 3: You can't do this to me!

Previously

I was at the park waiting for Lucy. "Lisanna!" I heard a voice and saw Lucy. "sit here Lucy." I said. "Lucy........ I...I want you to stay away from Natsu." I said and her eyes widened.

Chapter 3

You can't do this to me!

"What do you mean Lisanna?" She said. "If you dare take my Natsu. I assure you something bad is about to happen." I said and run off.

Lucy POV

'What did she mean by that?' this question keep running in my head, I mean its not like she lo- My eyes widened at that thought. I didn't know what to do. I mean, I really love Natsu but if I stay with him something bad is about to happen and if I stay away from him it would only hurt me. I don't know what to do. Tears stroll down at my cheeks. I didn't know what to do. I stood up. and went to my apartment and there I was crying and crying until I fell asleep.

Morning

I woke up and found out that my eyes were so red and fluffy because of crying. I really didn't want to go to the guild today because of what Lisanna said yesterday.

Natsu POV

I walked at the guild and sat at the counter. "Mira!?" Mira quickly faces "What is it Natsu" she said kinda look like irritated. "Is Lucy here yet?" I asked. she shook her head. That's weird. Lucy always comes before I do. "Hey Natsu!" I heard a voice and saw Lisanna. "Huh." "you were thinking deeply." "Ooh really?"

Lisanna POV

He always thinks of Lucy. I pouted mentally. "Natsu" I said and trailed off. "Can you come to the park tonight I have something to tell you." I said. "Sure" He said.

at the park

"Lisanna!" I heard a voice and saw Natsu. "Natsu do...do you love me Natsu?" I said and his eyes widened.

Natsu POV

"Natsu do...do you love me Natsu?" she said and my eyes widened. "Why do you ask Lisanna?" I said confused. "its just that...." she trailed off "I Love you Natsu. And I'm asking if you love me back?" she said. "well......I kinda love somebody else." "Is that somebody.......Lucy?" She asked. "How do you know?" "It's obvious." "well yes." I said. 'Why did Lisanna said that?' I thought

the next morning at the guild-

I walked through the guild and saw that Lisanna was talking to Lucy. Weird.

Lucy POV

I was talking with Lisanna about Natsu. I couldn't do anything. "Hi Lucy!" I heard a voice and felt a tap on my shoulder. "