Merlin

Image credit: ryugo

Warning : -

--------------

"Merlin, I always wonder.. why did you smell flowers so much?" You ask.

"T-that's..." He widened his eyes in shock before his lips curled into a gracious smile. "Master, did you mind about that?" He asks back.

"Well to be honest." You cleared your throat." I don't like everyone who smells, even though it's a flower or they stink... My nose is extremely sensitive." You admitted, feeling regret of saying that just now.

"I see..." He nodded his head lightly. "Then you should probably cover your nose all the time. Because without my magic, you will be lost." He advised. Your face turned sour as you looked away slightly.

"I-it's not like I can't do magic, that you have to point it out." The long white haired caster then put a hand on your shoulder.

"But I believe that even without me, master can defeat the enemies all alone!" In an attempt to cheer you up, he said those words.

"You're like saying you're useless yourself!" You reminded him.

"Aha, that's probably true." His reaction was probably priceless as you could only try to hide your laughter for bursting out.

"We should cease this stupid conversation and get back to work, I don't want my father to scold me again..." You started to walk ahead of him. The white-haired caster then immediately walked beside you. "Please don't walk beside me, I feel short..." You hung your head down.

"Is that so? so you suggest me to fly?" He turned into you with a childish smile.

"No! I don't want you to be like that caster servant! she's annoying, well you too but she's a thousand times more." You waved both of your hands in disapproval.

"Alright, master. So which plan did you propose for me so that you will be more comfortable in this mission?" He asks.

"Hm? like I know..." You shrugged your shoulders in defeat. "But you said that you're good at love." You turned into him in curiosity.

"Oh, so master had finally found her true love? I wonder who that person is..." He put his finger in his chin, seeming to be deep in thought.

"Even if I tell you, you wouldn't be interested in him." You sigh, knowing that he is really hopeless sometimes.

"Alright, if you need any consultation, please do so, I'm all ears right now." He offers you his usual gentle smile which sends you at ease.

"It's going to be short. But I think the man I love never really aware that I actually cherished and love him despite all the things I've done to him. What do you think I should do to make him realize that?" You ask.

"Maybe you should just straight out confessing your true feelings to him. You know, it is already a man's nature to be a bit dense when it came to love." He replied.

"I doubt I have guts to do that. Well, maybe those feelings will be left unspoken forever. I don't care honestly, as long as my father is happy, I will keep on living like this." Merlin suddenly stopped on his tracks, you looked back at him in confusion on why he suddenly stopped.

"That means, as long as your father is happy, it never matters to you that you're actually suffering?" He asks, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Merlin, did you understand? you're far older than me. So it should be no surprise to you that a human like me still exist in this world." You turned your body fully to face him, with your hand placed on your hip.

"Yes, master. I understood." He answered with a rare calm aura suddenly washed over him.

"And you should note to yourself that we're just a mere creature in the god's creation." You turned your body again and walked ahead, leaving him.

"So, it's impossible to fulfill her father wish then?"