Pilot

I will explain everything at the end of the chapter.
/-/-/-/-/-/-/
Harry's PoV
"Useless Bitch." Ron says slapping me again. I make no sound sending a prayer to Valar. I am an elf. Sîrel, Daughter of Lord Elrond(Is that right?), wife to Legolas. Yep. You read that right. I am Legolas's wife. Have been ever since 3rd year.

I'm curled up in a tight ball with my knees to my chest and my arms over my face. We're about to board the train. But he decided to give me one last beating.

I can't wait until I give birth to my child. Yes I am pregnant. I am 5 months along and the only reason people don't know is because of a charm that Madame Pompfrey put on me when she found out. She almost had a heart attack.

I sit down and start to write down good names. After half an hour Malfoy walks in. "What's the matter Potty? Friends abandon you?" He snarls. I nod my head once a tear falling onto the paper. His gaze falls on my stomach where the charm has worn off. "W-what?" He stammers as Zabini and Parkinson walk in.

They take one look at me and sit down with me. "Where are your friends Potter?" Zabini asks carefully. "They aren't my friends. Dumbledore payed them." I hiss as I continue to write down baby names. "You're from Middle Earth." Draco whispers as my head shoots up. "H-how did you- The Malfoy's are descended from the Elves." He cuts me off. I nod.

"You know the offer from first year is still open." Draco says smiling. I nod smiling. "I accept your offer." I say smiling. Pansy squeals. "How far along are you?" Blaise asks smiling. "5 months." I respond writing down the best name. "Anna." I say suddenly. They look confused. "If it's a girl she'll most likely be named Anna." I explain. They nod.

"Harry. What are you doing here Malfoy?!" Hermione shrieks. "You can take your abusive friend and leave Mudblood." Pansy snarls. They look flabbergasted. "You heard Pansy. OUT!" I yell. She glares but runs off Ronald on her tail. 

"Catch." Draco says tossing me a chocolate frog and a bottle of pumpkin juice. I thank him laughing.

The train soon pulls into the station where I see Strider standing there with a smile. I gave them infinite portkeys. They will last forever. I laugh and run towards him. He smiles and hugs me spinning me around. "Put me down Estel!" I yelp. I must stay at the Dursleys for two weeks. Then I can return home until next year. Thankfully they've been nicer and gave me the guest room.

I shrink down my trunk and walk out with him. "I will see you soon Mellon Nin." He says kissing me on the head. Aunt Petunia approaches me with a small smile. "Well lets go." She says. "So I'm going to be a great-aunt?" She asks looking at my stomach. I nod smiling. She hugs me delicately.

"So your elven friend, Legolas wasn't it, is the father?" She asks as we load Hedwig and my trunk into the car. "He's my husband. I have to stay at the with you for two weeks then I will join him in Mirkwood." I say as she starts our way back to number four.

"Aunt Petunia is it alright if Estel and or Legolas visit every once in a while? Just while I'm at your house. They like to check and see if I'm okay." I question shyly. "Of course dear."

Aragorn's PoV
"Legolas I have something you might want to hear." I say to my elven friend. "What is wrong Estel?" He asks looking concerned. "It's about Harry. She's been abused by someone at her school. Endangering her and the child." I say angrily. "Then let us go visit my wife."

Harry's PoV
While I was gone the Dursleys redid my room for me. It's amazing.