Chapter 1 (cause I'm an unoriginal bitch)

Hey guys this is my first story so no hate please sorry if it sucks

Just for help y/n (your name) f/n (friends name) and I'll help you along the way with the rest

"Y/N!! Y/N!!!"  you hear f/n screaming

"But I don't wanna go" You say but don't mean it. This is what you've been waiting for your WHOLE LIFE. *cough* exaggeration *cough *cough* To finally meet Dan and Phil.
Your idols, your senpais. your smol bean and your meme king!

"y/n were gonna be late dontcha wanna meet dan and Phil" She said in a tempting way.

Omg it was 12:00pm you were late-ish you NEEDED to meet your senpais soooo badly. So you got ready super quick and put on some jeans and f/c (favorite color) shirt. "I'm ready, I'm ready" You panted.

*Sound Effect* *Time Skip*

You were jumping for joy because there were four people left in front of you and f/n in line "they're so amazing" You say turning around to f/n.

"yes we are" says a familiar beautiful British voice  

You freak out and realize you got to the front "OMG DAN  AND PHIL!!!!" you scream

"woah take it easy" says Dan "you almost broke my eardrums"

"sorry but it would be an honor to break YOUR eardrums"

He chuckles "what is your name"

You can't think so all you say is "Uh uh uhmm"

Dan chuckles again "Can you tell me you and your friends names" Phil says to f/n.

She struggles a little but finally says "uh I'm y/n and shes f/n wait no I'm f/n and shes y/n"

Dan smiles that beautiful smile and says to f/n "can you give me y/n's number she seems to be zoned out staring at my face"

You blush and say "oh sorry you're just so cute" "damn it stop embarrassing yourself y/n" you mumble

"you're pretty cute yourself" Dan says and blushes. You don't remember what happened that night because at that second you blacked out.