Inojin

We sat side by side on the hokage mountain as i grab my sketch book. I start to sketch the sky as i sigh thinking 'this isnt working so well.' I turn to look at Shikadai (who is now leaning back) enjoying the soft breeze. He notices me looking at him and opens one eye to look at me, "what do you want?" I stare at him hearing his sudden question. He makes eye contact with me and sighs, "Ino tell me whats wrong." I whisper, "shika can i draw you like one of my french girls?" He looks at me and angles his eyes softly saying, "no and why?"

He laughs, "your face got so darn red Ino".

I feel a pain in my chest somehow. He stares at me awaiting my answer. I softly say, "its boring drawing landscapes." He laughs softly and says, "im not i the mood today." The pain in my chest deepens and i sigh, "tomorrow." He smiles, "tomorrow is fine where and when." The pain dissapears, "my room, at 10:00 am you can stay for lunch." He laughs, "ok thats fine but why your room?" I mumble, "it has the best lighting.' I mumble, "no it didn't i don't blush."*the next day* I wake up and prepare a spot for shika as it is 9:30. A bit later he knocks on the sliding door and i open it. He smiles wearing his nicest clothes. I whisper, "you know your gonna have to strip soon." he blushes, "your gonna draw me naked?" I laugh, "yeah we always draw naked people." He blushes, "damn it i should have known." I say, "when i say french girl i mean you will be naked.""W-what?" Shikadai said blushing and taking off his shirt.

"Why am I still here," He said turning around and taking off his underwear. his briefs had pieces of candy on them and they were a light blue color.

 "Those are cute," I said giggling as I took out my brush. 

"Just draw fast okay? I'd hate to get caught naked at your house, man this is such a drag," Shikadai said to me. I paused. 

"I'll draw fast I guess," I said as Shikadai took off his Underwear. his butt was trembling as he turned around nervously. 

"Hurry up okay?" he said to me smiling and turning around. 

"W-wow Shikadai's thing looks different than mine," I said to him looking at it. 

"W-is something wrong with it?" Shikadai asked me as he blushed. 

"No, is something wrong with mine?" I asked him. 

"Maybe? I don't know Inojin,"  Shikadai said to me. 

"You only call me Inojin when you're nervous, just relax, you know we've been to the hot springs together before," I said to Shikadai. he looked at me and got into a post and sat in it for a couple minutes.

"Umm, " Shikadai said to me looking away at a wall. his face was blue. "Shikadai......try to calm down," I said to him giggling. 

(if this line seems weird it's because It accidentally got deleted and I don't remember what I put here sorry ><)

"Such a drag," Shikadai said to me looking away at a wall. his face was blue. 

"Are you almost done?" He asked me. 

"Yeah I am done," I said to Shikadai getting up and handing him his underwear. Shikadai looked over at me and took the underwear out of my hands and threw them on the floor. he kissed me and wrapped his arms around me. then he took off my suspenders and jacket and pushed me onto the bed, I moved my painting's off the bed and Shikadai took off my pink Briefs. 

"You're so cute Inojin, I could barely keep calm around you," Shikadai said to me, he got under the covers and he patted the space next to him. I waited and my face was red hot with embarrassment, I turned my feet together and anxiously wriggled my toes. I was poking my fingers together nervously. 

"But You're my first kiss, I don't know what to do," I said to Shikadai. 

"Well, I saw this show on tv, the two people were naked in bed, and they were kissing, so I guess that's what we have to do?" Shikadai said to me. 

"O-oh, let's try it," I said to Shikadai, I got in bed and got in close to him, Shikadai's warmth comforted me, his arms enveloped me and made me feel safe, in this moment, I felt like we were truly connecting for the first time. 

"So, want to start?" Shikadai said looking down at me. 

"Sure, come here you," I said to him as I brought his  head down onto my level and kissed him. 

"It...feels good to finally kiss you Ino, I know it's kind of weird because we're such good friends, but I don't know, feelings are such a drag," Shikadai said to me, right after that he grabbed me and kissed me. 

"This is nice, aren't you glad you came over?" I said to Shikadai. 

"Yeah, this was worth it," Shikadai said sleepily. 

"Wanna take a nap?" I said to Shikadai. 

"Yeah, it's really nice right now I guess, maybe we should head outside, with our clothes on of course, and maybe just sit outside and enjoy the day," Shikadais said to me.

I got out of bed and put my clothes on again, Shikadai put his on and we both walked out into my backyard. 

"It's nice back here right?" I said to him finding a secluded area where my parents couldn't see. 

"What's that you've got with you?" Shikadai asked me pointing at a bottle I was carrying. 

"Oh, it's sunscreen, I need it otherwise I burn in a couple minutes, like literally two minutes," I said to Shikadai putting on the sunscreen. 

"Wow, guess you and your dad have to deal with that all the time," He said to me nervously. 

"Want to help me put some of it on?" I asked Shikadai. 

"Sure thing," he responded. he took the bottle of sunscreen and started to put it on my neck and my back. 

"Inojin," Shikadai said. 

"What's wrong?" I asked him. 

"Does this make us boyfriends?" He said to me putting sunscreen on my chest. 

"Well I thought it would, do you want us to be boyfriends?" I asked Shikadai, his face went bright red and he said. 

"Y-yeah, but at the same time I don't want to rush things, am I making sense?" He said to me scratching the back of his neck. 

"Yeah, it does, but I also want to be with you right now," I said to him. Shikadai put the bottle away and then laid down the towel for us to lay on. 

"When did you get all this?" I asked Shikadai. 

"Ehh, the stuff's always been in your room, I just decided to be smart about this," Shikadai said smiling. 

"You still haven't realized you aren't wearing a shirt either," He said to me smiling and giggling a little bit.

 "WHAT," I said looking down and seeing no shirt. 

"When did you-How did you?" I asked him. 

"My shadows are very discreet," Shikadai said behind me, he pulled me closer and kissed me on my cheek. 

"Umm, Shikadai, what if people see?" I said to him.

 "You're right, I'll stop for now, let's look at the sky or something," Shikadai said looking up. 

"My old man says that he wishes he was a cloud, I can kind of see where he's coming from now," Shikadai said as he wrapped his arm around me and slowly started to nap, I got out sunscreen and put it on and slept next to him.

"That sounds pretty lonely, Clouds are all alone up there, what if I brought you back down here so you aren't so lonely for awhile," I said to him right before I fell asleep. 

(So this is my Inojin x shikadai one shot, if you want me to do more like these, just comment which characters, and if you want me to continue this, i'll definately keep it up, it's pretty awesome to write, sorry if my Inojin sucks, I'm more of an emotional person than a calculating person, so that's probably why, anywys I hope you enjoyed.)

(Btw this story Idea came from @gaara_konan_Tobi

I forgot to give them credit before now so I'm doing it)