La Familia

Dantae

Alejandro's and Camilla's wedding was a blast. It was amazing to see the genuine love between them. So much so that I envy him as I want that for myself. But I'm happy.

Especially since it was a nice distraction from the family business.

A mystery aunt.

Long lost cousin.

An evil prick trying to take our families down.

Not under my watch. I've trained for this. Day and night. Weapons, hand to hand combat, you name I've learned.

"Grumpy smurf, come on. Dad wants us to go to the warehouse for a meeting. He says it's important." My big bro Scott tells me.

"I'm not grumpy."

"Yeah, yeah. Just come on."

"Someone needs to wake up Dean I think he drank too much."

"Already got it covered."

Not even a minute later I hear him screaming.

"A bucket of ice water!! What are you twelve, Scotty?" Dean screams.

I chuckled at that.

"Yeah I guess I am!" Scott laughs loudly.

Soon enough we make it there and Alex is already there talking to father and mysterious woman.

"My sons come join us. There's someone I need you to meet."

We take our seat as the woman who looks exactly like the pictures of our grandma when was young looks at us with a sincere smile.

"Boys this is your aunt Amelia, my long not so lost sister."

"No need to be so formal, lil brother

"No need to be so formal, lil brother. You boys are so handsome and you.." she says looking at me. "Look exactly like my papa."

"I know. Everyone tells me that." I say quietly.

"Same attitude, too." She laughs along with dad.

"Introduce yourselves to your auntie."

"I'm Dean. The funny one. Also the second oldest. I'm 26. No wife or kids."