15

song for this chapter:

i caught myself - paramore

michael (michael's pov because hell yeah)

I saw Jourdan falling down before my eyes, I was about to go and check her if she was okay because it scared the hell out of me. But Acer stopped me, his arm stopping me from moving. Soon, a pair of two old strangers came in and took Jourdan into a car. Jourdan was just kidnapped but Acer isn't going to do anything about it? What the fu-

"I will go follow Jourdan, it's my parents and I could talk them out. You and Renee go find Calum." Acer instructed and I was only able to nod. He immediately jumped on his van and left the both of us.

"I hope she's okay." I ran a hand through my hair and sighed, preventing myself from panicking.

"She's gonna be okay, Mike. Don't worry too much about Jourdan, let's worry about Calum more. We don't know where the hell is that kid is." She walked to her car that she brought here a while ago and motioned for me to take the passenger seat. Renee was right, we should worry more about Calum. Jourdan never done that before, sensing someone in danger. And if it was so urgent that Jourdan can't even control herself, it must be something really really bad.

"The shit is, we don't know where to find Calum." Renee tells me as soon as I shut the door close. I groaned in response and brushed my hair away. "Let's try Mali, I bet she knows." I sighed.

Renee visits me very often, but when she does- it's always about her problems. She rans to me when she's in trouble or in pain. I was her escape from everything she wanted to runaway from. I didn't mind though, I love to help her. Even if it was just the smallest thing I could ever do for my sister.

She came to me this afternoon, crying. She always do that, come to me and cry. It's almost unbelievable if anyone would know about our relationship as brother and sister. Because yes, we always quarrel and admitted that we hate each others but the fact that we only have each others, we cannot seem to do that. We pretend to but we don't. I knew Renee hated me for joining Grayson's pack and she has been telling me to leave them. I killed innocent people, I admit that but I know from myself that I disgusted being the old Michael. I always has but the pack pressure was getting on me, they called me weak and all so I wanted to be strong. I never left the pack because I wanted to be a strong beta werewolf, so that I could protect my sister from any harm but it turned me into a monster and I realize that when our old pack separated. Renee was still in the process of accepting me as her real brother, she haven't forgiven me yet from what I did with Luke. I know, I was a part of that plan. I also killed Luke, I was one of his murderers. I deserve waiting for my sister's forgiveness.

"So, you're actually really leaving?" Renee tapped her hand on the steering wheel to keep the awkward atmosphere that was surrounding us.

"Why? Do you want me to change my mind?" I say, quirking my eyebrows up- looking out the window.

"I mean, you're going to bring me right?" She says and I looked over her. "I'm bringing you." I said sternly.

"But-" She heavily breathed. "Is this about Ashton? C'mon, Renee." I grunted. Truth is, I have never liked Ashton for Renee. There's something about Ashton that makes me question him, but I didn't anyways. Renee would totally punch me across the face if I would annoy her boyfriend.

"You're just trying to brainwash me because Ashton and I are on a bad shape right now." She whines, looking back at me as I rolled my eyes.

"Then why are you in a bad shape anyways?" I ask, she haven't told me everything yet about their fight since Ace and Jourdan came to interrupt.