{1} New people in town

{I'm sorry the pic was just so cute!}

Italics = Thinking or something important                                                                                                                                                            Normal = people talking or the story line.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Y/N POV~

It was a normal sunny day, Megumi was bitching about how she hated this place, I was walking my dog and the villagers - (Reminds me of minecraft XD) - were gossiping about the recent deaths in Sotoba- wait...what recent deaths- probably just old age, yeah.

I heard a few elderly women talking about a new family going to live at the Kanemasa, and a new family of three coming to live in Sotoba. I wonder if they have a daughter...*Shakes head furiously* no no, now's not the time to think about hot girls - (sorry! Had too) - .

I was walking my dog [dogs name. If you don't have a dog think of a name] When I saw a boy with purple hair in a school uniform standing at the bus stop. I walk up to him and tap his shoulder, he turned around with a look of disgust - (He thought you were Megumi!!) - but it quickly changed when he completely looked at me. I smile, "There's no school today. Why are you standing here?" I asked him, he looked at me in confusion, "Sorry I thought there was school today. I've been waiting for the bus for about an hour", "Sorry you had to stand here for so long. My names f/n l/n", I hold my hand out for him to shake, he takes it and says,"Natsuno Yukki or Koide", "Nice names, Do you wanna come to my place to hang out? I can introduce you to my friend Tohru-", "No thanks. I've already wasted my time standing here for the bus in this heat".

He just walked away and disappeared into the distance.

I began walking home. I heard Megumi and Cowrie - (Is that how you say/spell it?) - Arguing I then ran up to them, my dog trailing behind. "What's up with Megumi?" I ask Cowrie, watching Megumi storm her way up to Kanemasa, "She said she thinks that the people living at Kanemasa will take her in and move away from Sotoba", - (Something like that) - , "Ok then. Have a nice day Cowrie!", I shouted as I walked away.

Don't worry I will update this story as much as I can While also working on my Ereri book!

Thank you for reading!

-YaoiKing1

P.S It's been a while since I watched this so tell me if something is off or the story line is wierd.

Thanks for reading.