{4} Isn't there anyway you can help him?!

~Natsuno pov~

I get mail from my dad and see a card type thing from... Shimizu... ugh annoying, (just imagine that was italics coz my phone doesn't wanna cooperate with me) I rip up the card and throw it out the window.

Megumi pov~

I was going to go and watch Yukki do his homework again I but I see torn paper on the ground... wait... that's the card I made for-Yuuki!! Who did this?!

I try to piece together the card while shedding silent tears.

~Time skip to next morning|Natsuno pov~

I open my window to see the pieces of card I ripped up gone, "I thought she was here last night, it's gone", I walked away.

~Time skip|wherever Masao lives~
~Dr Ozaki pov~

I take the stethoscope(thing that you can hear the heart beat with) out of my ears and look at the little boys mother, "I'm sorry but he has anemia", the girl gasps, "Isn't there anyway you can help him?!", she panics, "Just give him plenty of fluids and make sure he stays in bed". I leave to go back to the clinic with no other words exchanged.

~Time skip| Masao pov~

"Open the door Masao~", I crawl out of my futon and to the back door to immediately get bitten by the Shiki that's been haunting me for the past couple of days and feel my life draining until everything goes black...

Sorry for my crappy writing but I will try to write as much as I can with the stress of my job and packing my house up coz I'm moving to south west Australia from north east 😓 and thank to the help of ia certain someone nightraid15 (is that it sorry)  but thank you so much. You know who you are.