Laurens POV

(Alarm goes off) *beep beep beep*( Lauren streches then walks into bathroom) Lauren: I don't know what it is today but today I just woke up and I was so horny. (Probably because of that jerk off I gave Alex yesterday) So I decided to go in the bathroom and read a sex story on wattpad. I go in the bathroom and read the story. As I'm reading I have stuck one finger inside of me and I'm loving in and out very rapidly. (Moans) I gotta keep quiet so I don't wake Alex!! Ohh I can't help this just feels so good! (Moans but moans alot louder)
ALEX POV
I woke up to the sound of lauren moaning. I couldn't tell where it was coming from but it sounded like the bathroom. (I walked to the bathroom to go check on lauren) As I walked closer the moaning got louder. (I knocked on the door and said "lauren are you alright")
*LAURENS POV*
"OH shit" I think to myself. "Yeah Alex I'm fine" Just a little horny. (I mummer) Alex:What was that lauren. Lauren: Oh nothing I just dropped something on my foot and I was crying. (I said as I tried to play it off) Alex: Are you sure you are okay? Lauren:Yeah baby
*Alex POV*
Come on. (I think to myself crying no that was moaning) I looked down because I has stepped on mooses toy. And I realized I had a boner. (I gotta take care of this before Lauren sees it) I ran into the bedroom and locked the door. "Ughh" I said as I jerked off my dick. (Then lauren walked in) (SHIT!! I thought as I realized Laurens lock was broken)
*Laurens POV*
I was shocked when I walked in and saw alex sitting on the bed his ducj hard as a rock. My nipples began hard as I said "Wow I can take care of that if you like" Alex:Oh yess please baby suck me hard! I sucked alex dick as hard as I could and tried to fit it all down my throat. Your just to big babe!! (As Alex pushed my head harder) Alex: I'm gonna cumm!! ...

lauren's pov
there it was. the dreaded sound. the obnoxiously loud ringing of my alarm. the annoying reminder that i actually have to get out of the warmth and comfort of my sanctuary. my bed.

i opened my eyes and lazily flung my arm over to hit the snooze button of my alarm. i sat up and yawned.

i looked to my left in hope as to see alex still in bed with me.