The first and simplest step into Deep Blue Group Telecom Hosted IP Telephony

Fully featured telephony without the need to invest in a PBX

WHAT IS COMMUNICATOR?

Communicator is a hosted telephony system designed for single and multi-site businesses that offers powerful PBX features to reduce your total costs and improve the productivity and image of your business.

Delivered with assured connectivity, onsite installation, training and ongoing support, Communicator can be supplied with no capital outlay and can be purchased under flexible pricing models that suit your business. So if you’re looking for a feature rich hosted telephony system which provides all the benefits of IP Telephony with minimal hassle, Communicator is the solution for you.

THE BENEFITS OF COMMUNICATOR

·         No PBX required – Minimal equipment on site allowing you to maximize your office space and eliminate the number of expensive engineer visits.

·         Fully bundled features – All the features of a PBX solution at one fixed cost.

·         Future proof your system – Hosted nature of the system means any upgrades or enhanced system functionality is immediately available to your system without the need to pay additional upgrade costs or change equipment.

·         Lower call costs – All the benefits of IP Telephony, from free site-to-site calls to cheaper A-Z rates.

·         Reduced connectivity charges – An access solution provided over a single analogue line, providing the ability to remove expensive ISDN connections.

·         Scalable for new employees – Immediately scalable to offer new employees their own customizable user profile.

·         Easy to use web interface – Puts you in complete control of your phone system and call management with expert training and support available. Add new users in minutes (not days), all under your control.

·         Number flexibility – Have geographic numbers delivered anywhere within your business, no matter where you are located.