That's Normal Right?

(A/N just to inform everyone the other boy's will have girlfriend's my oc's and they will come in later in the story and will have story's of there own.)

Lets flash back a bit to the early days on x-factor.

May 30th, 2012

Trent's POV

   I can not believe this I'm getting sent home again for the third time in a row. I really don't know how many times I can go through this, no after no after no, the worst part is I feel like I let other people down, I let him down. This really talented and very attractive guy, his name is William but he asked everybody just to call him Will. I happen to have a huge crush on him and I tried to impress him but if I couldn't even impress the judge's I definitely did not impress him.

Ok pretty blue eyed guy sitting by me trying to comfort me because I'm crying like a freaking little girl. What's his name again oh yes! Julian that's it. Sweet kid I feel bad for him, he's only sixteen and has to deal with the disappointment of getting a no as well. I don't know if I could have done anything better I doubt it. I guess I'll just have to come back again next year.

Will's POV

    This sucks absolute balls, my second time here and it's still a no am I really not as good as I think I am? I must not be, I can't be if I got another no. But That Trent guy I really don't understand how he came back a third time. I have a feeling he will come back a fourth, I don't get how they keep telling him no. I mean he is so good, he has more talent, shine, control, passion, and drive in his little finger than most of the people here, not to add he's hot as hell nice arms, sexy body and a gorgeous smile....wait what NO NO NO NO NO I did not just think that, that did not just enter my thought's it couldn't have I don't like guy's like that. I must be losing it

Yeah that's it, I'm just tired from stressing and a bit out of it from getting told no and it's making my brain act a little funny. I just need to shake it off. It's normal right? stuff like this happens to everyone once in a while. I wonder when we are going to be able to leave, I want to get out of here get back home curl up in my bed and crying like a little girl.

Trent's POV

    "hey" I look up as one of the crew people speak. "guys can the following people please come up and stand over to my right". "Briden", "Julian", and on the list goes "Jayden", why are they calling all these people back? maybe to encourage them to come back next year. he calls another girl and then "William", why does that not surprise me oh yeah because he is incredible, "Zach", and then to my shock "Trent".

As they guy is leading us back to where the judge's are I can't help but wonder what this is all about. I wonder if any of the other's are as confused as me. We have made it to where they want us to stand and wait now. The girl's are talking but I'm a little to stressed over what the hell is going on to pay any attention to them.

We enter the room and Guy greets us with a simple "hey everybody" and I try to greet back but I'm pretty sure nothing actually comes out of my mouth. Then Ronan takes over from there.

"The reason we asked you to come back, is that we as judges, feel there's way to much talent on the show this year". What the hell is he saying, that we are not talented enough to compete with the other people they put through. So come back next year when there is not as much talent? I'm so damned confused right now.

He then continues with "We see a chemistry between you guy's that is really exciting" what's he on about now? "So we can't let you go home just yet". Yup fuck my life because Ronan Keating is trying to do my head in. Seriously he is!