| LAZARUS:

LAZARUS:INTRODUCTION

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

LAZARUS:
INTRODUCTION

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○

❝Look up here, I'm in heaven. I've got scars that can't be seen. I've got drama, can't be stolen. Everybody knows me now.❞

     On August 8th, in the year of 1988, nine people were born at the exact same moment and took the same breath at the same time. Those people were scattered around the world, raised in different cultures, and presumably different futures. From an outsider's point of view, none of them were ever going to meet since they were all so vastly different. That is until they are all reborn as sensates and become more inter-connected in more ways than one.

     Alana Castle just happens to be one of the lucky (or unlucky, given your perceptive) sensates apart of this cluster. At first, she convinces herself that perhaps she's losing her mind, or there are ghosts haunting her, or this is the universe way of punishing her for her past mistakes. Turns out, none of those are reasonable conclusion. It actually happens to be that she is genetically and psychically wired to people that may end up being somewhat like family.

(Sense8 ― Season One and Season Two)
(OC x Wolfgang Bogdanow)

SOPHIE COOKSON
as ALANA CASTLE

SOPHIE COOKSONas ALANA CASTLE

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I binged watched this series for three days straight and its one of those shows that I don't hate or dislike any of the main characters. It's really rare to have a show where you don't like at least one of the main characters, but honestly, all of the members of the cluster are awesome! I fell in love with my fucking German man and as a result, this has happened. This will probably have slow updates since the episodes are super complex and long, but I'm gonna try. 

Lazarus ━━ Sense8 [Discontinued]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें