🔱Chapter 3🔱

I slowly opened my eyes. I looked at the clock at it's 3 AM.

I couldn't sleep at all.

I walked out of my room and heard voices, they are still here?

I hid and was listening to what they were listening to.

Amber: Alright then. Stop fighting you big idiots! Seriously! Violance is not always the answer. NOW! You!

Jungkook: Me?

Amber: Yeah! You! We invited you because we thought you and Yona should talk it out, instead you made the situation even worse. What were you thinking?

Jungkook: Yah, Amber, stop acting as if you are her sister!

Amber: I was asking you a question. Be polite and answer

Jungkook: Why should i? You all know exactly how angry it made me when she left like that. I fucking confessed my feelings and she rejected me! She should pay the price by breaking my-!

Suddenly i heard someone fall and as i peeked from the stairs, i gasped.

Yoongi: She rejected you because you're a big dick! You think she will just accept you, after what you did to her. If you want her forgiveness then instead of confessing and make her feel bad, apologize!

Namjoon: Yoongi is right. She is feeling bad for rejecting you and now...she hates you

Jungkook: You know what...i don't care anymore. I will do whatever i want with her, she left but that doesn't keep her from being my Maid. She still belongs to me, i own her

Hoseok: Is she an item? Yo-!

Jungkook: No...she is my toy. My toy to play with

I stood up and walked up the stairs, slowly. I suddenly felt myself tripping, i can feel myself falling backwards. I screamed and closed my eyes, tightly.

I...didn't feel pain at all. I thought i fell? Did i die?

I slowly opened my eyes and saw...

Jungkook's face, right at my face

Jungkook's face, right at my face. We were only inches away from each other.

Amber: OH MY GOD! YONA! ARE YOU OKAY?!

Yoongi: YONA! YOU OKAY?!

I nodded, quietly. I really shocked at how fast he was at catching me. I was about to stand up but he lifted me up in his arms, i gasped and looked at him.

Amber: Yah, yah, yah! What the hell do you think you're doing!?

Jungkook: I'm just taking her back to her room

Seokjin: Yeah, i think we should get going. All this fight is making my head hurt

Namjoon: We are going now. Jin, let's go