Chapter fifty four

I  really hope you enjoy this chapter. I added a lot of pictures of outfits. Enjoy them… :)

MEERA'S POV

"Wohoo!"

People cheered as the couple's parents danced to a bollywood song Radha.

Its Sangeet today.

Sangeet means music. It is a form of celebration where people dance and sing to express their happiness for the wedding. Some prepare a piece for the event while some dance randomly.

Yestersay was the Engagement. Today its the Sangeet.

"Now the NCT boys!" The announcer said as the said boys came on stage. Everyone knew that they are celebrities but they haven't seen their performance or so.

They all were wearing kurta pyjama. Are the doing a bollywood item? Heol.

Seconds later the music started. This song?! I love this song!

Everyone clapped for them to appreciate their efforts. The fact that they were lipsyncing to each and every word amazed me to the beyond.
All the time Taeyong had his eyes on me which somehow made me blush.

No.. I have to be strong. I hate him.

I do hate him but my love for him is more.

After the almost mental breakdown that I had last night, I talked with Mumma. She wants me to have a big heart and give him a chance for the kids' sake. They need a father. No matter how many times I say that I can be both father and mother for them I can't. I know my place. If Taeyong really regrets it that much there's no harm in giving him another chance.

Its time I set aside my pride for a while.

No! I can't forgive him!

But..

I love him.

And I don't want to show it. I don't want him to know that. I want him to fight for me. To win my trust. To prove me that he'll fulfil all his responsibilty as a father and as a..

..husband. 

After yesterday, I think I already forgave him. All my heart wanted was to look at him to forgive him. I wanted him as much as he wanted me. I was hurting as much as he was hurting.

"They're doing great." Srishti, the choreographer for the night and our college friend said.

"I didn't know that they were this good." Shreya, our other friend said.

While Akshita was busy gawking at them. I know they're good. NCT Jhang!
After their performance it was our turn. We quickly left to get ready.

"Yayay!" My kids waved at me when they saw me on stage.

Srishti raised her three fingers to countdown.

3…2…1!

.
.
.

"Each one of you did such a great job. Loved it!" Mallika's mother complimented us when we were having lunch.

After lunch we will rest for a while before getting reading for tonight's event.

Mehendi.

.
.
.
.
.

"Atleast smile a little." I nudged Mallika's waist because she had a disgusted expression on her face. Her outfit and expression don't match at all.