"Your adopted?" Jessica and Bella said. "Yes I'm adopted, and I don't know what my real family looks like or if I have any siblings." I said. " I wonder if you have a brother?" Bella said. " I don't know. " I said.

Chloe had her head down still sitting on the couch. "I know you know that i was adopted I'm not mad or anything I understand that you couldn't tell me." I said. "I'm sorry I have been wanting to tell you for so long and i had to keep it a secret for so long too" Chloe said. I walked over to her and sat next to her. "Your mom said that your actual mom had never ment to give you up but she had no choice, but I have met your actual parents and they are so nice, your going to have a better life after you move in with them trust me" Chloe said.

I start to tear up a little bit. "Thanks Chloe, but how do you actually know if i will have a better life once I move?" i asked. "I just do" Chloe said
"We will support you through what ever happens" Bella said. "Thanks. I'm going to miss you guys once I move to Florida its not going to be the same with out you guys."

i start to cry again just thinking about all the memories here, me meeting Jackson I miss him so much i didnt want him to ever leave me and me and him made a promise and that promise broke. But hes in a better place now. Im going to miss this place.

"So what do you guys wanna do." Bella asked. "Honestly I want to eat ice cream and watch Netflix." i said.
"Sounds good to me." everyone said in sync.

After eating ice cream and watching different movies and episodes of different shows on Netflix I started to get really tired and everyone was already was passed out asleep.
I got ready for bed and layed down back on the couch.

As I was about to fall asleep i got a notification from Jackson.

Cliffhanger

Hi guys im back to posting on this book i know its been a while i have been so very busy and my life has been a complete mess but any ways hope you guys liked this chapter

Stay tuned to the next chapter to see who this Jackson is, is it Sophia's best friend Jackson or a different Jackson??????