Our Real Home?

Ryota POV

"Right now, All I want to know is where are we" I thought to myself. "Omg this looks like the third training ground in Naruto." Misaki said. "Hmmm, why are we here." Takehiko asked. "Ohhhh it's like the Naruto fanfictions me and Misaki read. It's like they go to sleep and they end up here in Naruto. Sometimes they find a way back home and sometimes they stay because they really come from here." Toshiaki stated. Me and Takehiko just stared at them. "Well we should go to the Hokage Residence." Takehiko said. "Oh yeah" me Misaki, and Toshiaki said simultaneously. We then started walking to the Hokage Residence. As we were walking we spotted Kakashi walking around reading Ika Ika Paradise. He wasn't paying attention to where he was going and bumped into Misaki making her fall. "Hehehe that hurt alittle" she said getting up and rubbing her butt. "Oh sorry, I wasn't paying atten-wait, do I know you all" he said looking at us. "No, you don't" Takehiko said. We then started back walking towards the Hokage Residence as he just looked at us.

Toshiaki POV

We finally made it to the Hokage Residence. We walked in the doors and walked to the Hokage's office. As we got to the office I knocked on the door. "Come in" the Hokage said. We all entered and stood in front of him. "You all look familiar. Do I know you four" he asked. "No, I don't think so" I replied. He then pulled out some pictures and looked through them. "Can I get the names of the four of you?" He asked. "My name is Ryota, and this is Misaki, Toshiaki, and Takehiko" Ryota answered. We all waved and smiled. Next thing you know the Hokage's eyes widened and became so gigantic. "Now I remember you four" he said pointing at us.  "Your the four kids who looked different from there clan. We've been looking everywhere for you four! You four are the early age Jonins." He said happily.

Misaki POV

"Jonins?!!" We all shouted simultaneously. We looked at each other then looked back at the Hokage. "Heh well yeah, Your Takehiko Nara, Ryota Inuzuka, Misaki Haruno and Toshiaki Hyūga. The four kids that were born different from they're clan" he said. "How were we born different" I asked. "Because you all look nothing like your clan members and you all learned quite faster then the others. That is why you all have matching necklaces" he said. The office filled with Ohhhhhs. We all got our Jonin jackets and put them on.

Takehiko POV

"First you all will walk around and get to know the place for the whole day. Tomorrow you will all split up and go to meet a person in your clan. Takehiko you will go to Shikamaru. Ryota you will go to Kiba. Toshiaki you will go to Hinata and also Neji. Then last of all, Misaki you will go to Sakura. Did I make that clear?" The Hokage said. "Yes 3rd Hokage-Sama" we all said and bowed. We then walked out and went to walk around the village. As we were walking we all spotted The Yakiniku Q. We walked inside and sat at a table. I then pulled out Shoji. "Want to play another round" I said with a smirk. "Hell yeah!" Toshiaki shouted. "I don't know, You always win the game. But I'll play. Game on" Misaki said. My smirk grew even more. We all looked at Ryota. "HELL NAH, I NEVER WIN" he yelled. We all laughed and started playing while eating.

~~~~~~~~5 Minutes Later~~~~~~~

"FUCK, I got second again" Toshiaki said. I looked at Misaki who was gritting her teeth as I chuckled. We looked out the window to see it was night. We left out the restaurant and we all walked to our apartment. When we made it to the apartment we all took a shower and went to sleep.