Chapter 34

ERIKA POV-

After Jake and I's little moment I did what Jake asked, I walked outside to the front gate and found the postmates man. I looked inside the bag, Jake had ordered some burgers and chips, funnily enough there was two burgers in the bag, Jake just must be extra hungry. I walked back into the house and went to the kitchen bench to unpack the food and set it up. Not long after I had got both of us water Jake walked out of the office on his phone.

J- Hey beautiful

He put his phone back into his pocket and check to see if anyone was around, considering Tessa was the only one home and she was upstairs anyways it was fine for him to kiss me. He placed his hands on my cheek and neck and gave me an intense but sweet kiss. I nestled my head onto his shoulder and we began to eat.

E- Jake why did you order two burgers?

J- because I knew you'd by hungry, I got you a regular cheeseburger with as much ketchup as they had

E- aw Jake, that's the sweetest thing I guys ever done for me

I laughed and smirked at Jake, he let off a cheeky smile as well.

E- What did chance want?

J- oh nothing, he just asked if we wanted food as they are on their way home

E- where were they?

J- they were all at the gym besides nick, he's at some meeting

E- oh ok, what are we doing tonight?

J- I think tonight would be a good night to chill by ourselves, we have a big weekend coming on with the party and we didn't get home till late last night.

E- I'm so glad you said that, I've been dying the finish Greys Anatomy with you!

J- I would love to

Jake smiled at me, I loved when he did his cute smile. He would smile at me with big cheesy grin, it made me feel so special. We finished eating and I then said goodbye to Jake and made my way to my room to have a sleep, I was feeling so tired from last night and todays energy had already been taken out of me. I soon fall asleep, but only to be woken up by another figure pulling off the covers and hopping into bed with me. The figure slid its arms around my waist and rested its head just above mine on the pillow.

E- Jake?

J- it's only me baby, I'm super tired as well I hope you don't mind

E- I don't mind at all, but how will we stop people from walking in?

J- I locked your door and put a rope around the handle, I then I attached it to the latch on the window. No one can get in, I also shut the blinds on the window just in case.

E- well aren't you a smart boy

I turned my body so It could face Jakes and lay my head on his chest, I gave him one last kiss goodnight then we both fell sound asleep. My whole dream was about my dad, recently since Jake came into my life the nightmares had stopped. But this one was different, it almost felt to real. I wasn't reliving that moment when I was 11, I was dreaming about a moment that seemed like it was in the future. By this point in my dream It was starting to get scary, things were becoming too real. All of a sudden, I found myself awake in the arms of Jake. I felt something wet passing down my skin continuously, I was in the shower.