Chapter 15 - Cute Dates

I would go on a date with this cutie!

Ally's POV

I can barely contain my excitement for the date with Charlie today. I wonder what we're doing, all he told me was that we're going out for dinner but then he also said we're doing something after dinner. 

I'm currently sitting on the couch in the living room watching tv, I was all ready for my date. Charlie told me to dress formally as the restaurant we're going to is a really expensive fancy place. So I'm wearing a long white skirt and a high neck blue crop top. My hair was curled a little and my makeup was light.

Ally's outfit

"Where are you going?" Zac asks as he comes downstairs

"Where are you going?" Zac asks as he comes downstairs. I smile and stand up.

"On a date" I respond. Zac frowns.

"With Charlie?" Zac questions.

"Yep" I say. Zac shakes his head.

"Why? Just why?" Zac says. I open my mouth to argue but Mum walks in and beats me to it.

"Zachary, it's just a date. I'm sure Charlie is a lovely guy" Mum says. Mum is dressed elegantly with her hair clipped up into a elegant bun. Her make up was elegant, her walk was elegant. Everything about my Mum was pretty much elegant. I smile gratefully at mum. "And Ally, you look absolutely beautiful"

"Thank you Mum" I say.

"Charlie is in my football team, he's not lovely" Zac argues.

"Well he seems to make your sister happy and her happiness is what matters most" Mum says. Zac groans. Dad walks in.

"I agree with your mother, give Charlie a chance. Also Ally, you look gorgeous" Dad says.

"Thank you Dad" I say smiling. There's a knock at the door. "That must be Charlie" I walk off towards the front door and open it. It's not Charlie. It's Samo.

"Ally, hi" Sam says.

"Sam, hello. What are you doing here?" I ask curiously.

"Came to hang out with Zac" He responds.

"Oh, well he's in the living room" I say stepping aside so he can walk in. I follow him back into the living room.

"Oh wow Ally, I don't think that's Charlie" Zac says with a laugh. "He's probably not even going to show up"

"He'll show up, Zac" I say.

"Well don't come crying to me if he doesn't show up" Zac says.

"Leave her alone Zac" Mum says firmly. "And it's nice to see you Sam" Zac rolls his eyes at Mum's commands.

"Nice to see you too Mrs Fisher" Samo says with a smile. There's another knock at the door and my face lights up. Mum comes up to me and fixes my hair.
"Thanks" I say to her and walk to the front door. I open and sure enough, it's Charlie, he's dressed nicely and he has a little bow tie. So cute. Charlie looks at me from head to toe.