Chapter 3: Another Year in hell

Waking up is the hardest thing in the mornings. Especially since your alarm clock is blaring non stop untill you have to hit it to shut it up. Groaning and getting out of bed I made my way to my bathroom that's in my room and took a nice shower letting the amazingly warm water hit my tan skin. After a relaxing 10 minute shower, I put the clothes that I chose last night on, which consisted of a Rolling Stones band t-shirt, dark blue skinny jeans, my purple vans and my denim jacket on, I left. I put my hair in two pigtails before I left because that's what the nerds look like apparently, but it's not like there all judgemental and stereotypical but please don't let the sarcasm go unnoticed(high school really is full of very judgemental people in it , no lie). So after grabbing an apple and my car keys I get into my blue G6 Ferrari 2014(I made it up). It costed about $200,000 but since I've got a job I ended up paying it all. I turned on Midnight Memories by One Direction and sand along to it on my way to school which was about 15 minutes away.

15 Minutes Later

As I pull up to the school and into the parking lot I notice that Luke Hemmings and the rest of the group of badasses have got a couple of new girls with them. Everytime they get back to school they're always with a new girl. It's always just to sleep with them and then throw them away but there's only a few girl's who haven't slept with them, which would be my friend Maddy and Georgia and especially me. You see we are really pretty according to everyone but thing is were nerds and everyone's apparently jealous of the way we look so they decide to treat us like shit and it's disgusting.

As soon as I step out of the car I'm brought into a bone crushing hug by none other the Maddy. She is really pretty with her long brown/blonde hair and green eyes. She's about 5"8 so she's a little bit taller then me but I2'm getting there.

"Girl I missed you."

"Wow Maddy I just saw you yesturday."

"Well it's nice to know that my bestfriend loves me."

"I do love you Maddy, hey where's Georgia."

"She said she's coming soon she just had to get braces in."

Well let me tell you something about Georgia, her mum told her tha she had to go to the dentist to get braces put in because her teeth were too crocked but the thing is I think they were cute crocked but I mean she'll still look really pretty with braces or no braces at all. So what if no-one likes her braces she still has her long blonde hair and blue/green eyes and her 5"9 build so she's basically a little bit taller then us.

 "Well I guess, we'll see her in Trig."

"Yeah well you know how Mr Jonathan is."

"Yeah I know."

 P.S- Things are definitely gonna be interesting in the next chapter.

P.P.S- Love yah all, Chloe xxx.