Back we go

I AM SO SORRY.
IM SUCH A BAD AUTHOR OH MY GOD IT HAS BEEN ALMOST A WHOLE ENTIRE MONTH.

S H I T guys. School sucks, but less than middle school did so thats a bonus.
I also got an instagram (finally) so my Supernatural is Dean_is_my_cherry_pie
My marvel account is Sexy_Ass_sea_bass
and my memes are
Zombiepimp9

And lets get back to the actual story now

Chapter 11- Back We Go
--

They had to go back to school. Dean was pretty ready, but Cas wasn't. He wasn't ready to face Crowley again. Even if Dean was there, he didn't think he could do it. The last time Crowley got ahold of him..

-why do the flashbacks seem to hurt Cas?-

"Hey, Cassie!"

Cas blinked and looked down. Crowley grabbed him by the backpack, then yanked him back between two buildings.

"Not So powerful without your big scary Dean, are you?"

Cas his eyes to the ground as the first punch landed on his cheek. The next one was a hook to the ribs, knocking the wind out of his lungs. Cas gasped for air, not really wanting to make noise, but not really being able to stop his involuntary whine.

"You follow him around like a dog.. Does he have a dog whistle or is it just cause he lets you blow him? Or does he blow you in exchange for something?"

That was followed up by another kick to the gut.

"No... I think I've got it! You blow him, and he stands up for you! Am I right, dog?" He grabbed Cas's chin and made the blue eyed boy make eye contact. "I asked you a question!"

"N-no." Cas muttered through the blood on his teeth.

"Hmm.. Okay then. Whatever you say, Faggot!" This got a low chuckle from what was left of his gang.

Crowley hit and kicked Cas a few more times, before leaving him leaning against the wall. If it was any given day, he'd crawl back to the dorm room and Dean would help him clean up. Right now, however, that room was suffocating. That was the reason he had taken a walk in the first place. The air in the room felt thick and lonely, so Cas stayed where he was that night and silently cried, a skill he had gotten amazing at after Dean moved in. He went back to the room and cleaned up a few hours later.

-I'm sorry bby-

"Hey, Cas."

"Hello, Dean." Cas smiled at his boyfriend's voice.

"I'm ready to see Charlie again." Dean rested his hand on Cas's shoulder.

"Yeah. She's probably bored out of her mind with nither of us there. So. We're a thing now?" Cas asked. He was still in disbelief.

"Yeah. We are. Crowley can suck on that. Also, I have two weeks worth of work the teachers probabaly want."

"Yeah." Cas chuckled.

"And with us being a thing, it might be a bit easier to keep you away from those parties?"

"I hope so."

"Me too. Are you going to be okay?" Cas wasn't exactly sure which part of his life Dean was addressing, but he laughed anyway.

"Dean, I should be asking you that. Your dad..."

"I told you. I can't mellow in stuff like that. Come on. This is getting depressing. Lets get to the car. Its tine to go."

"Yeah." Cas muttered.

Dean could tell he wasn't exactly excited about going to school. When they got there, they'd settle back in for a few hours, sleep, then start classes again on Monday. They got into Bobby's old truck and started down the road to the school. Cas was sitting in the front, Dean was trying to balance,out the time he spent with his boyfriend and the time he spent with his brother and Cas understood. They talked, played A-Z signs, and listened to old rock songs on Dean's request.

In those moments in the car, it was easy to forget where they were going and even easier to forget where they'd been. Dean loved Cas's laugh more than he remembered, and Cas could feel himslef slipping deeper into love everytime he looked back at the green eyes in the backseat. Sam made the occasional treasured joke, which always made Dean grin from ear to ear.

When they got to school, They dropped Sam off first then went to their own dorm.

"So these are the houseplants?"

"Yes."

Dean chuckled and kissed Cas's temple, making him blush.

"Doctor who?"

"Charlie first."

--

"I KNEW IT!" Charlie shouted.

Cas blushed again. He seemed to be doing a lot of that.

"I shipped it from the start I am the creator number one fan yes."

"Okay fangirl."

"Damn straight!"

"Are any of us straight?"

"Damn Gay!"

They watched Doctor Who until it was time to go to bed, then Cas sat up reading the Supernatural books that Dean made him promise to read. None of them wanted to think about school.

"These are amazing, Dean. The movie did do it perfectly."

"I looked it up. Edlund was one of the screenwriters."

"That makes sense then. But since I already know what happens becuase of the movie-"

"No. You will read them all."

"Okay!" Cas laughed, picking up where he left off.

Nothing could go wrong

--

Wow its short too I'm sorry