Go Beyond | Midoriya Izuku x Reader

Soo...I've had the urge to make a oneshot book for Boku no Hero Academia. The need literally hit me out of nowhere lol. I won't be one to prattle on though, so let's get started!

__________

"Get back! Those are villains!" 

The words shot fear in your heart and you took a shaky step back. Thirteen protectively stood before your class as your homeroom teacher, better known as EraserHead, seemed to be preparing for a fight.

"Thirteen, get them out of here." Aizawa scowled as he coolly adjusted his goggles. "Kaminari, try to contact the school with your quirk and inform them of the situation. Send every hero that's available."

"R-right!" was the blond's quick reply as Thirteen tried to usher your group to safety. You swallowed thickly as your fingers curled into trembling fists, your body almost unwilling to move from your spot.

"But..." you started lowly, only for a louder voice to drown you out.

"B-but Aizawa-sensei...There's too many villains! You can't take them all on by yourself!" Midoriya suddenly piped up from your right, making you jolt in slight surprise. There was urgency and, understandably, worry in his voice as he spoke.

"You can't be a pro hero if you don't have more than one trick up your sleeve. Now get going!" his tone was sharper now with no room for argument as he leapt from atop the stairs without a second thought.

Your eyes were wide, looking on as the swarm of villains charged right for him but the man didn't once back down.

"Y/n..." Midoriya called, gently taking your wrist in his grasp. You quickly turned to him with a weak nod.

"Y-yeah...let's go..." you both turned, falling in with the class led by Thirteen but before you could move further you all froze. The same wispy warp gate had appeared before your group.

"You cannot escape...I...We cannot allow you to leave now, young heroes. My humblest apologies..." the mist spoke, making some of you flinch and take a step back. "It may be a bit rude of us but we invited ourselves into the home of heroes, UA High School, in order to have All Might take his last breath..."

Your throat grew tight as you felt Midoriya increase his grip on your wrist.

'He's...shaking...' You glanced at him only to see his features almost mirroring yours. 

"T-they're here to kill All Might...?" he whispered. The words kill and All Might in the same sentence was something you never thought you'd hear.

"Like hell, fucker!" Bakugou yelled, snapping you out of your thoughts. The blond ignored the warning of Thirteen as he and Kirishima pounced with both their attacks finding their target. They returned to the group and the explosive Katsuki gave a victorious smirk.

"My my, that was close..." the same voice murmured, making Katsuki's smirk fall as his eyes widened. The smoke cleared to show the mist or portal of sorts had somewhat condensed, revealing a silver brace like accessory with its new form. "As expected from UA students...You're quite the golden eggs." the voice praised. "You both eagerly jumped into battle and attacked me...However..." his shape pulsed for just a moment and that was all the warning you had before the mist expanded yet again, quickly washing over you. "You have failed in stopping me and that is truly a shame because...You see...My job is to scatter you all and torture you to death!"

_________

You screamed, suddenly dropping into the Shipwreck Zone and you braced for a harsh impact as you splashed into the waters below. You squirmed, your mind overrun as you panicked and swam for the surface. You caught a sudden movement from the corner of your eye and turned, spotting a villain with a shark like appearance headed right for you.