Chapter 4.

" I'm going to go make lunch, and clean the dishes- seeming as we don't have a dishwasher. " ticc suddenly spoke up, and walked back into the kitchen. 

Meer sighed, and started to walked off, and turned back towards inky when she got to the hallway. " well, are you coming? I'll show you the basement. But you'll have to buy your own stuff, or fix some of our old things, if you want to use them. " she said, while walking further into the hallway.

Inky silently got up and followed, while looking around the house. The house seemed fairly big, and a few pictures hung on the wall here and there. Most of them were younger selves of the two girls, or unknown people. The farther they went into the house, the less light there seemed to be. Well that, and the lack of lights on. They finally made it to the door that led to the supposed basement, and meer took a key from her pocket and unlocked it.

" we got a lock on it because we watch to many horror movies. " meer quickly said, while turning around and giving inky the key. " well, now you really will have someone living in your basement. " inky said mischievously.

Meer grumbled, and turned back to the door  and opened it. The door was slightly creeky and the air was slightly muggy in the basement. She reached out her arm, and turned on the switch that was on the wall. It took a few seconds for the old lightbulbs to burst with light, but at least they turned on.

The two than started to walk down the stairs, and when they made it to the bottom inky spoke. "- I love it. " she had walked over to a broken table and put her hand on it. " but it does need dusted... " she added, rubbing off the dust that got on her hand.