10. Justin and Hailey

Dm's between Justin and Hailey

@justinbieber - You must be an airbender because you take my breath away.

@haileybaldwin - Is that all you got?

@justinbieber - I may not go down in history, but I'll sure go down on you

@haileybaldwin - Meh.

@justinbieber - I don't need to be a waterbender to get you wet.

@haileybaldwin - Okay, I think that's enough. Why don't you just introduce yourself like how a normal person does?

@justinbieber - Cause baby I ain't no normal person for you.

@haileybaldwin - Okay, bye then.

@justinbieber - Hey, hey, hey! Wait!! Okay I'll stop.

@haileybaldwin - What now?

@justinbieber - Hey I'm Justin.

@haileybaldwin - I know. ive seen ur username being tagged in my recent photos. a lot i might add.

@justinbieber - Well, aren't you going to introduce yourself to me now?

@haileybaldwin - Oh, forgot 'bout that. Umm, I'm Hailey.
@justinbieber - Oh I know baby.

@haileybaldwin - Oh can you please stop commenting those kind of comments on my photos please?

@justinbieber - No can do babe, can't do that. Nuh uh.

@haileybaldwin - Wait, what? Why?

@justinbieber - Because that way, everytime you posted a new picture people will tag me on your picture.

@haileybaldwin - Okay, and?

@justinbieber - That way I can always comment on your picture and say that you're mine.

@haileybaldwin - I don't even know you, tf?

@justinbieber - So get to know me.

@haileybaldwin - What if I don't want to?

@justinbieber - Well you HAVE to, cause we're going to know each other anyway.

@haileybaldwin - What are you talking about? All I want you to do is just stop commenting on my pictures.

@justinbieber - Sorry, can't do that.

@haileybaldwin - Wait, wtf, why?

@justinbieber - So i can tell all of the instagram fuckboys to back off cause you're mine.

@haileybaldwin - Wtf are you talkin about?

@justinbieber - Idk you just have to wait and see.

@haileybaldwin - Wait Justin don't be like that!!

seen

@haileybdwin - Justin!!!

seen

--