Entry #20

I finally had the track to walk my way back to school. Not surprisingly, somebody left me a note again inscribed “How are you Stranger? Do you want to be a hero? Save Thils if you may. –Void.”

A sense of manipulation is in the air again. Nice of him/her to finally leave a pen name, calling her somebody every time isn’t just very appropriate. Looking at the words, Do I want to be a hero? Then I never knew somebody named Thils, is it even a name? Confused and compounded, this she left too much information when I came to think of it. Something is absolutely wrong.

Why am I even feeling empathy? This cast an uneasy feeling at my chest, I could still bear it. Why is that I’m caring to somebody I never knew or it’s just because I just can’t handle the fact that somebody is playing me? This is really is a waste of my time and emotions.

I had the thought of telling Pots about this but I really doubt she would believe somebody as shady as me. Pots is the closest people I have in this school, not that close the very least. I played along the master list of students of my school on the Administration office –for the record they need to work on their security. Nobody is named such as Thils or anything near it. I’m just anticipating for another note.

I just had a realization that I must be changing, the empathy, the feels, at the resolve. This is a great change, maybe but being intact with my original self is the healthiest thing for me. Oh yeah, we have a camp site on school tomorrow, it’s compulsory. If I was Void that could be the best time to strike for my victims.