Part 6 (reactions)

Josh's p/o/v
    It's........Tyler...."
I can't say anything I'm stuck in place. "Are you 100% sure you're pregnant and it's Tyler's".   She looks extremely nervous and that's because she so young were young. "Josh I was a virgin before Tyler and I took over 4 test and went to the doctors I'm so sorry don't be mad please"  I can't say anything I need to speak to tyler.
     Y/n p/o/v
He just walks away he doesn't say anything, immidietly I know my brother so I follow him. Everyone sees him as a smol bean and all but you've never seen him mad it's scary. He leads me to Tyler .....oh no....... "Tyler get your ass over here now!!" Tyler looks so scared but angry at the same time. "Dude look if I think I know why your here and Im sorry I was drunk it was a mistake" his bottom lip quivers.
    No p/o/v
Josh grabs Tyler by his collar and pushes him against a wall. "Your basically saying that my sister and that baby that she is not going to get rid of," he looks at his sister and she just nods reassuring him. "Was a mistake no Tyler I think not you are going to be there for her and the baby I don't care what you say because your young I get the band just got off of it's feet but I can't believe you and her were so stupid to not use protection it's idiotic but your going to be there for her I don't care" he trails off. Tyler begins to look at y/n then at Josh he speaks "I was just going to talk to y/n about this because I want to be there that thing inside of her is also mine and I can't to be the best father I can be but I was scared what if I can't be a great dad this is something I didn't think I wanted till later but I have to be there and I will that baby is going to be a Joseph and I will be there" he rambles by now everyone was in tears. Josh let go and just hugged him.
    Josh's p/o/v
I can't help but cry and hug him and then behind me I hear a strangled cry my sister how can I be so stupid. I have to be a brother and help but I don't know what to do. I wrap my arms around her waist and she continues to cry. " Hey hey why are you crying it's ok shh shh it's ok" she crys more and "I'm sorry these hormones are fucking with me but I don't know what to do what if i can't provide like I should what if I can't be a mother" she rambles and Tyler looks at me pleading if he can try something. I agree.
   Tyler's p/o/v
(LIES THIS IS TO BE CONTINUED HAHA IM EVIL BUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER IT WILL PICK UP FROM WHERE IT LEFT OFF)