Burning

"Bailey"

I woke up with my head on Carls chest.We heard yelling so we quickly got dressed and ran toward the screaming.We stop because there was a trail of blood from Karen and David's cells.We followed the blood it lead to a screaming Tyreece. He pushed my dad up against a wall I tired to run but Carl held me back.Rick then pulled him off of my dad.Tyreece punched Rick.Rick then started punching Tyreece to a pulp.My dad said go inside I said no I don't want him to hurt you.He finally just yelled 'GET INSIDE NOW!'Carl walked me inside.He said 'come on let's go get something to eat'. I followed him down to the new eat shelter thingy.

Beth was serving the food. I saw my sister and me and Carl sat down beside her.She asked me were Patrick was.The weren't dating anything but they became really close they were best friends.She didn't know he was the one that started the out break in cell block D. I told her 'Patrick isn't here anymore he was the one that started the out break you may not of realized it but he was the walker that almost got you'. All she said was 'oh'. She got up and said 'I'm gonna see if Beth needs any help'.

*Later that day*

"Bailey"

Me,Carl,Airen,my dad, and Michonne are going on a run today.I was in mine and Carls cell getting my pal pink crossbow,my gun, and my knife ready for the run.I heard someone clear there throat.I turned around and saw my dad.He said 'I need to talk to you and Airen'.I followed him to Airens cell.I saw Airen in the floor cleaning her baby blue crossbow.My dad smirked after me and Airen sighed up for archery he got us both crossbow of are favorite colors.My mom had a crossbow too.It was light purple. Airen finally looked up my dad had this bag over his shoulder.he told me to sit down beside Airen so I did.He took the bag off of his shoulder.He said 'I got you girls something when we got separated' he pulled out a pair of combat boots they were cream colored with pal pink laces he also gave my a locket it had a family picture in it. He gave Airen the same thing but Airens combat boots were cream with baby blue laces.We both put them on.Glenn came in and said it was time for us to go. I walked to the car with my dad and my sister. My dad got on his motorcycle.Michonne got in the driver seat of the car I sat in the middle of the back seat Carl was on my left and Airen was on my right.Maggie opened the gate for us and waved.

********************************

So sort of a cliff hanger not really but oh well i might update again tonight or tomorrow. thank you for reading goodbye till tomorrow my loves!

P.s if you catch that there David and Karen were burning in the background dead.