The fboys

Warning!
Probably swearing

Hey you wanna go to the park

my best friend by default Vanesa / girl who lives down the street texts me.

brb

I walk outside of my room to see my mom and dad hanging out on the couch with a newspaper.

"going to the park with V love you!"

I go to my garage and open it with the overly large keypad. grabbing my bike I walk out and close it.

ill take this short ride to introduce myself. I'm Emagene. My family call me Ema, My friends call me Emie when we are alone. And my best friend calls me Genie all the time. I know unfortunate. And to the rest of the world I'm Gene. I'm going into ninth grade in a couple of weeks. I'm a Christian and normally attend church and youth group.

I have a brother whos a senior and never home, my parents, and my sister whos a sophomore. I love my sister. but she has anxiety and just struggled out of depression. so I just take the blows.

I'm a lot to take because I have a loud personality. I speak my mind and I talk random shit a lot. But I like It that way. nobody doesn't knows who I am. and the people who love me love me. I know they truly do. I have blonde hair blue eyes skinny tall a larger butt for my figure and barley any boobs. I don't find myself very pretty but I'm what people in magazines call beautiful. I don't know why though. I have a school group and a church group but I barley ever get together with my school friends during the summer except for V. well I totally went on a rant. Damn it! there's tons of people at the park.

"I have food! Talia come quickly!" I see V on the huge artificial rock we always sit on when we hang out. I drop my bike and walk over to the rock. "Go! Go! Go!" I start to run laughing on the way. when I finally climb up the worn rock she hands me a corn dog.

"Nobody in this neighbor hood Doesn't hate us."

"Agreed" I take a bite out of my corn dog. "you're seoiusly so lazy thet you just took of the sweater from church?" did I mention she's also from my church?

"No I changed into new leggings cause I sat in rain water. and your making it sound like I'm not wearing anything" I laugh

"well little Christian girl wearing and kami and leggings."

"even my parents want me to dress more revealing. all I ever wear is  hoodie ad jeans. I'm trying this summer aren't you proud?" but she'd already was staring at something.

"yay! more fuck boys to make fun of." she whispers. One of our favorite things to do at a busy park is make fun of fuck boys. I see a nerdy kid wearing glasses with the literal tape in the middle, a blonde curly headed boy who was a lot cuter then the first kid wearing a spider man hat. ek, I hate marvel, then a boy with black hair with purple tips. then I notice that the second two have trick bikes. theres the kicker.

They're sitting on their bikes awkwardly while a girl babbles to them not noticing there unhappy faces.

"ok I got it." I start to whisper. "he's the nerdy friend or the brother I cant tell. Curly's the decent one but easily a fuck boy around his best friend. then that kids the full on fuck boy.

"lol don't touch me" the girl says laughing in a jersy girl accent . We live in a cow town in California. Drop the accent

"rejected!" V whispers in my ear causing me to laugh. soon enough were both laughing and cant stop.

"it wasn't even that funny." I manage out clutching my gut.

"well I'm gonna head home, but ill be back." the girl bends over to 'grab her phone' and snaps back up. Heh, maybe taking advice from musicals is a good thing (A/N: if you get that I love you)

"ok we need to stop laughing." V sobers up and we sit up. "did you bring fruit snacks?"

"you ask that every time."

"cause I like fruit snacks" I reply snatching a bag of them from her hand. as I eat them I notice the fboys coming near us.

"I couldn't help but-" I cut of the purple hair dude

"don't continue that sentence. we don't associate with your type." Harsh but the point across

"What type?" he smirks putting one eye brow up. I've always wanted to learn how to do that. pay attention Dang it!

"fuck boys" Vanesa shoots.

"I was gonna say marvel people, but that too." that's what I was thinking at least.

"Oh really?" the blonde boy asks.

"yeah." I continue laying on the rock so my head was tilted over the edge. "You the nerdy friend or the little brother. we couldn't decide. Your the one whos decent by himself but in a group a fuck boy. and your just the full on fuck boy."

"that's not true at all." purple hair snips.

"That actually pretty exact" Curly muses

"Nerdy friend..." the other boy raises his hand.

"And what else have you concluded?"

"you broke his glasses and you took the blame. " I say pointing them out as I say it. "And you went to that girl cause you though she would be an easy target for four eyes to try to flirt with. then it was too late when you realized it was someone from your school and or church"

"HOW THE FUCK DID YOU KNOW ALL THAT?!" he shouts causing all the parents to give him icy glares.

"I analyze people for fun."

"Ok then." Curly laughs.

"how often are you here?"

"All the time. what's it too you?" V adds. I mentally slap her.

"you don't tell them that!" I groan.

"Why."

"never mind" I sigh. "were leaving."

"why?" I drag her off the rock.

"because, fuck boys are idioms. Lets just go watch try guys."

"fine."