Chapter 17: The Shows 🤗

~Yugi Pov~

I smiled at the class of students then grabbed the microphone off the stand. Yami smiled at me and went into a pose. It was kind girly pose. His bend his knee while the other was straight and put his hand on his hip. I rolled my eyes. He sometimes can read me like a book. The music began and Yami began to dance first and I came up beside him.

Play Video {Obviously Yugi is the boy and Yami playing the girl part. I couldn't get the song outta my head and remember playing the game so yeah haha}

The music stopped but I continued sing

"The wayyy you make me feel, the way me feel" I sang as I follow Yami around the stage and he smiled.

"Woooooh!" Everyone cheered and clapped. The teacher stood up from his seat and clapped like mad man.

"YES, I LOVED IT, BRAVO, YESSSS" The teacher cheered. Yami and I bowed then we walked off stage. We went our separate way, back to our seat. Heba smiled at me and everyone grinned.

"Why you choose that song, Yugi?" Joey asked. I looked at him then smiled and point to Heba.

" This guy had me up all night playing it and I couldn't get it out of my head" I said. Heba punch my arm playful and smiled.

"Haha, I actually thought you had feelings for Yami" Ryou said and turn away.

"Haha yeah right" I said and everyone turn to the front. ~Why do I feel this way, now. After everything he did to me~ I thought to myself then closed my eyes.
~Heba Pov~
" Okay, Heba and Atem is up next" The teacher yelled. Heba sign deeply and got up from his sit. He walked up the stand, Atem right behind him. He walked over to the mic then look at Atem and rolled his eyes. Atem smirked then waited for the song.

Play video {Atem is the middle cause that all I pay more attention too hahah}

The song ended, Atem and I smiled and bowed as the class cheered. I walked off stage, Atem followed right behind me. We went our separate way and sta back into our seats. Yugi smiled at me and so did everyone else. I couldn't help but blushed.

"Gosh, guys. Thanks" I said as giggled.

" We should really learn that for our next stage performance" Yugi said and I nodded my head in agreence.

" Alright, Joey and Seto" The teacher called. We all giggled as we watch Joey walk up the stage and Seto following behind with a bored look on his face while Joey had an irratied look. Seto looked over to Joey and smirkd.

"Don't worry pup, this for you" Seto said . Joey eyes widen as the song blasted through the speakers.

{Play the video, I fuckin had too lmao! Like damn and yes Joey is cute pup at that}

The room filled with laughters as we watch Joey march off the stage in a angry fit. Joey sat down and folded his arms. I tapped his shoulder and smiled at him, trying to hold my laugh.

"Joey" I said. Joey looked back at me with a glare. I cover my mouth and laugh in my hand.

" Oh, shut up" Joey said and turn his gaze back to the front.

"Poor Joey" Kiara said as she pay his head. Joey frowned and lean into her touch. Tiara laughed and laughed choking.

"Tiara , stop it" Kiara said as she looked at her sister. Tiara cover her mouth and smiled.

"Kiara and Armani is next" The teacher said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🖤End Of Chapter 17🖤

🖤I Hope You Liked It, Please comment and vote. I love FEEDBACK 🖤

🖤I know it short but I have some writers block but I'll hopeful get over it but please enjoy🖤