The Devil's Payment

💮Lotus Rose💮
RIIINNG!

The bell to end last period went off inside of the school. I sighed as I stuffed papers into my bag and slung it over my shoulder. Stepping out into the disastrous Halls of Middleton Heights South, I make my way towards the lower east wing to my locker and where most of the rebels, junkies, burnouts, and freaks stay.
I walked down the hallway, feeling the stares of others piercing me as I walked past. Their envy and disdain tasted bitter around me, and the title along with my beauty weighed heavily upon my shoulders.
My reputation of 'bad girl' was built on a foundation of lies in sophomore year. That was when the rumors that I knew how to kill a man floated through the school. Many of the disowned and undesirables flocked to me to join them and their gangs, but it ultimately came down to Francis who claimed me.
"Hey doll face, wanna grab a drink some time and maybe mess around?" A sleazy guy said leaning on my locker. In a matter of seconds, all I heard was a large slam and a very feminine yet manly voice.
"Oh darling, you're beauty is quite remarkable. I'm kinda jealous." He circled Slay Coulee in the air before resting it on his shoulders.
Francis, older brother figure, best friend, and Leader of the Charming Corpse. A gang allied with the Sirens, God Program, Death's Hand, and Cosmic Havoc. Enemies with King Cobra, Clockwork Gears, and the Angel Outlaws.
He is an icon wearing a small leather jacket that covers his torso with tattoo sleeves and makeup.
Thankfully we are neutral with the worst gang in the city, The Devil's Bandits. However, our leader is currently in debt to the Bandits for reasons not fully explained other than its hectic and illegal.
Their leader, Jack Sweeny, also known as the Devil is even more ruthless than Francis(The Charming Undertaker), Dahlia(The Cosmic Heartbreaker), and Remilia(Siren Queen) combined.

Francis leaned on next to my locker and smirked with his cherry red lipstick adding to his bloody effect. "What's your plan for the weekends, Mon Cherie?"

"Its only Thursday.. and You should know. I'm going to just work and try to avoid my parents as much as possible." I take my helmet out of my locker and place it in his hands.

"What about Daffodil, Gladiolus, and Lily? Aren't you worried about them? " Francis held genuine concern in his voice. The subject of my little sisters alone with mom and dad is horrifying.

"Can..can you take Daffodil somewhere while I'm gone?" I look at him with a pleading gaze. Groveling and pleading isn't my way of dealing with things but Daffodil needs protection when I'm not around. His love for my young sister runs deeper than blood. He treats her like a small princess and acts like her overprotective older brother.
Francis gave me a smile and nudged my shoulder. "I'll do anything to protect Jellybelly, you should know this by now. But what about Lily and Gladi?"
I put on my leather jacket and zip it up before taking my keys from my locker wall. "Lily has color guard practice till 7 and Gladiolus is practicing for her boxing tournament which means you and Daffy can take your sweet time. You riding with me today Francie?"
"Sorry but I can't today, remember I'm babysitting the princess while you go off doing whatever."

"Its called a job and it's to pay for the things my deadbeat parents don't do. You also know that if I took money from the gang I'd feel bad." I closed my locker and placed my helmet on. "See you soon."
"Don't forget.. You're crossing Devil turf going to your workplace. Be careful." He kissed my helmet and left a bright red mark on it. "Be safe and call me if you're in trouble. Bye, sweetie, I'm off to play some dice with Jellybelly next to me."
With that note, I walked off out of the school and toward the motorcycle Francis got me a few months ago as a birthday present. Ironstar, A tempest black soft tail Harvey Davidson with the logo on the side of the gas tank.
I started the motorcycle and kicked off with my foot. Slowly gaining speed onto where I was going.
The roads were moderately busy for a Thursday afternoon, lucky some major clubs are meeting. I stopped for a second and looked at the band pad. In the midst of the marching band and spinning rifles there stood my sister, Lily with a smile on her face as she spun under her flag and caught it with a kick in the air. I smiled as I started my motorcycle once more and head to work. It's all fine until I got to the railroads, that's where -their- turf is.