Alone Again

Iris's POV:
After Barry walked Joe and Caitlyn out and thanked her once again for her help, he came back up and crawled in bed with me.
"Are you sure you're alright?" Barry asked.
"Yes Barr, I promise I'm ok. Especially now that I have you here in bed with me." I gave him a playful grin. "Now can we continue our magical night alone?"
"As tempting as that sounds, Iris, you need to rest and heal." he sounded a little more demanding.
"Resting and healing can wait for tomorrow. Tonight is our night to be together and be in love, because I love you so much Bartholomew Henry Allen!"
"I love you even more Iris Ann West!"
He leaned in and began to kiss me and with every one he moved closer and closer to me. Our magical night may have had a couple bumps in the road but here and now, in this moment, everything was perfect. I was in bed with the man I love and nothing will change that.

Barry's POV:
She's beautiful.
She's lovely.
She's honest.
She's kind.
She's perfect.
She is my everything.
She is Iris West-Allen and she is mine.

The End

*Thank you so much for reading my first story! Please let me know any comments or thoughts you have and if you have an idea for a story you'd like me to write please let me know. Thank you again!*